What's new

New...

johnphantom

Stumbled upon this looking for information about Mass Super Skunk. I am surprised it generally isn't available any more, I am pretty sure I tried it one night driving out to some house deep in the woods in western Massachusetts in late 1986. It wasn't quite cured and smelled so bad that it would make a sailor puke. I got blasted off just a couple puffs, but none of us back then had a steady supply of weed, never mind building up any kind of real tolerance. I've never tried the Super Skunk from Sensi Seeds, but I have read elsewhere on the internet it was the parent. I was recently smoking Adios MF from Cookies in Tampa down here in Florida and I have to say it is the best dispensary weed I've gotten in about 5 years down here on medical, it is gassy and skunky and reminded me a little of whatever it was I had back in 1986. I wish the state would let me grow, and I wish the genetics still existed.

oldmaninbc

Hello johnphantom welcome to ICMAG , I've been growing under a medical cannabis licence since 2011 but now it's also legal to grow 4 plants for recreational here in BC Canada.
I know there is some other Florida members about. Some people are growing skunk so you might be able to get some skunk info. Skunk was the first commercially available seed I grew, it was/is a sound strain with no problems to grow. Well, it's good your state permits medical cannabis use and maybe one day soon it will become legal for cultivation.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I live very close to tampa town and don't care to get a license...if you do the ability to own a firearm is negated...as far as the state letting you grow your own mebbe in another 5 years they may but it's all about the money down here...they will only allow big money capital ventures to grow after paying hundreds of thousands a year...guys like us stand little chance...oh yeah, welcome to the forum...