What's new

New women's computers

madrecinco

Veteran
Each to his own,,,,,,but a female I am and happy to be one INDEED!
So I bought it and I LOVE IT!
Gonna use it as soon as I get it unwrapped. It just feels good to type on something so pretty. A matter of taste.....Some ppl like chocolate and some like vanilla!
Plus RED is my favorite color!

madrecinco

Veteran
My husband had the first Tandy in the 80's. A Texas product FO SHO......as well as DELL but I had to have this one for travel abroad soon.

TrainMan

I used to build customized gaming computers in high school for a small clientele...they were cheaper and better(in customers opinion) than Alien ware and others...now days I can't keep up with cheap hardware and other companies that have huge ways of beating the little guy...

This is Michael Dell...He looks like a used car sales man prickish fellow....yah fuck this douche bag..he's smiling because he just brushed his teeth with his signature shit flavored toothpaste.

Michael_Dell%2C_square_crop.jpg

madrecinco

Veteran
I used to build customized gaming computers in high school for a small clientele...they were cheaper and better(in customers opinion) than Alien ware and others...now days I can't keep up with cheap hardware and other companies that have huge ways of beating the little guy...

This is Michael Dell...He looks like a used car sales man prickish fellow....yah fuck this douche bag..he's smiling because he just brushed his teeth with his signature shit flavored toothpaste.

Michael_Dell%2C_square_crop.jpg
[/QU

He is smiling because he is rich. But Austin is cool.

Latest posts

Latest posts