What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement NEW WEBSITE NOW LIVE

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys new website is up and running there’s loads of updated stock new strains and plenty more to come we’re working our way through thousands of strains it’s a slow process..

we now except crypto payments and have a new card payment option for super easy ordering, and we promise to uphold our super fast reliable shipping service that we are renowned for ..

your notice a slight price increase in some stock as you all know inflation has hit us all but we still tried to keep it fair as we can , website servers , maintenance and staff costs don’t come cheap nowadays ..

hope you all enjoy the new site and sign up to our news letter for regular promotions and new strain releases.

enjoy guys here’s to 2024

Panik

Realgorillaseeds.com

10% off with promo Gorilla24

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi guys new website is up and running there’s loads of updated stock new strains and plenty more to come we’re working our way through thousands of strains it’s a slow process..

we now except crypto payments and have a new card payment option for super easy ordering, and we promise to uphold our super fast reliable shipping service that we are renowned for ..

your notice a slight price increase in some stock as you all know inflation has hit us all but we still tried to keep it fair as we can , website servers , maintenance and staff costs don’t come cheap nowadays ..

hope you all enjoy the new site and sign up to our news letter for regular promotions and new strain releases.

enjoy guys here’s to 2024

Panik

Realgorillaseeds.com

10% off with promo Gorilla24
I love your new website.

mr.brunch

Veteran
List made and sent/ordered…. It’s going to be a rgs 🦍 year in 2024 👍🥳

Edit : I tried to sign up for the newsletter but the link doesn’t work?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I just hit the link in your post, used the drop down menu and clicked the boxes for indoor and regs, it gave me ,750 results and started with feminised seeds. So quite honestly I thought that bit was still in development and reported it to you. Is there some sort of apply choices button somewhere I didn't see?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Step 1

Screenshot_20240120-120011.png

So 176 of one kind 203 of the other, if the filter has an "and" logic gate, that's going be less than the smaller number that applies to both, if it has an "or" logic gate, then the highest number of results possible would be 176+203=379 results.
Screenshot_20240120-120030.png

But it returns 750 ?

CocoNut 420

The search facility is a huge improvement on the old one and many others ive tried.

A few weeks back I was looking for skunk special, i knew gorilla/vaults have it but the search facility wasn't putting it 1st or even in the 1st pages, that's a function of most basic search bars.

My eyes were hurting and i didn't want to scroll through pages of seeds I'm not interested in so I closed the browser.

I did order them later that week after some help.
20240120_122458.jpg

After whinging about the search facility on various websites my buddy posted me a link to skunk special, the new search facility goes straight to it 👍

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ah solved it, you can only check one box, if you try to check two boxes it breaks it. You may want to put something in that prevents more than one box being ticked, or have the database enabled to search more than one field at a time.

Although the numbers in brackets don't correspond to the number of results returned. It should be the same calculation that returns both search counts. Kick your web designers up the arse.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Ah solved it, you can only check one box, if you try to check two boxes it breaks it. You may want to put something in that prevents more than one box being ticked, or have the database enabled to search more than one field at a time.

Although the numbers in brackets don't correspond to the number of results returned. It should be the same calculation that returns both search counts. Kick your web designers up the arse.
Its because if you click indoor and regular it will bring up all regulars seeds and all indoor seeds regs and fems , so like you said best to just search regs , and not regs plus indoor

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
should be working works this end what browser are you using?
Chrome on Windows 11. Now it works but got error when I first put cursor on field that the site redirected too many times, but then worked. Went back and no problems.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts