What's new

New website!! 35% discount promo on ALL ACE Seeds!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Dear growers, :tiphat:

We proudly present to you our new ACE Seeds website! It maintains the aesthetics, strain info and sections of our old website, in a much more attractive and updated way. Card payment is back.

To celebrate it, we have launched a 35 % OFF promo on ALL ACE SEEDS genetics feminized, regular and R+D using coupon NEWACE2024 + website freebies 🎁 + free shipping for orders of at least 125 € ! ✈️

Promotion valid only for direct purchases on our website until Sunday 28th January 2024 GMT+1.
Shipping only to EU and UK. Only VISA and MasterCard from EU (except Slovakia) + UK + Switzerland accepted.

Our new releases for 2024 will be announced once the promo is over.

Thanks everyone for your support! :ying:

www.aceseeds.org

Common Sense

Looking good and nice special sale offer!
Some suggestions: when clicking "home" from anywhere in English language, it defaults to Spanish.
I would like to see the filter for flowering time come back. A filter for outdoor latitude would be very nice. I personally could do without the filter for "yield", but others may feel differently.

Edit: the filter for "yield" seems to be linked to "THC level", at least in the labelling of the active filters.
Edit 2: I usually operate with a desktop browser and routinely work with several open tabs, often to compare the information of several different strains. When I open a strain in a new tab with ctrl-left click, the source tab in my browser now also changes to the new link. Some websites react that way, but I think this is not the usual standard people are used to. The original page should remain unchanged.

Curious about the new 2024 strains. I saw that Super Congo is missing from the R&D section (glad I got a pack of these). Might be a hint... ;)

Last edited:

Nextgeneration73

How come you’re not shipping to the USA? 🇺🇸 CL🍀
They have other Vendors that do though I think check out their other sites where they ship to, from Ace seeds packs. Dubi explained it in the the Killer a5 Haze forum since I kept on asking about the other websites. I'm not sure where else to find the link, but I could send it if no else does and if you happen to write back... How you ever bought from Ace in the past?

CaptainLucky

They have other Vendors that do though I think check out their other sites where they ship to, from Ace seeds packs. Dubi explained it in the the Killer a5 Haze forum since I kept on asking about the other websites. I'm not sure where else to find the link, but I could send it if no else does and if you happen to write back... How you ever bought from Ace in the past?
I haven’t bought anything but I was gifted some Golden Tiger seeds. Beautiful plant btw and the yield was massive but it was some of the hardest hitting buds I ever smoked. CL🍀
IMG_3679.jpeg
IMG_3680.jpeg
IMG_3681.jpeg
IMG_3680.jpeg
IMG_3681.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3682.jpeg
    IMG_3682.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3663.jpeg
    IMG_3663.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3390.jpeg
    IMG_3390.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3353.jpeg
    IMG_3353.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 31

Nextgeneration73

Dear growers, :tiphat:

We proudly present to you our new ACE Seeds website! It maintains the aesthetics, strain info and sections of our old website, in a much more attractive and updated way. Card payment is back.

To celebrate it, we have launched a 35 % OFF promo on ALL ACE SEEDS genetics feminized, regular and R+D using coupon NEWACE2024 + website freebies 🎁 + free shipping for orders of at least 125 € ! ✈️

Promotion valid only for direct purchases on our website until Sunday 28th January 2024 GMT+1.
Shipping only to EU and UK. Only VISA and MasterCard from EU (except Slovakia) + UK + Switzerland accepted.

Our new releases for 2024 will be announced once the promo is over.

Thanks everyone for your support! :ying:

www.aceseeds.org
Hello Dubi, my order arrived, one question though do the packs normally come in different sizes, those black purple ace seeds packs that have the tube inside? I noticed that it is a cute small size, it actually looks even more awesome that way, but I just wanted to clarify with you if Ace usually uses different sized packs?
17067012525975911078554861225061.jpg

Synthracer

Yeah, pretty dope! Would like to purchase the Super Panama Haze, but unfortunetaly I can't add it in my basket.:( @dubi seems there is a bug on the website. Also, the description from the Oaxaca A5 Haze says the same as Oaxaca x Panama.. hope that helps.. cheers!

ilovegrowing

Wow great, a oaxacan hybrid release next to vermontmans oaxacan hybrid lines. Sounds promising. I like social funny weed!

Just as a hint. I saw that under additional information of the oax x a5 the first half seems correct but the second half shows the information of the oax x panama.

Anyways thanks for the release! Greats ilove

Latest posts

Latest posts