What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New video on dealing with police

Scrappy-doo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B3nok7Cby28

For those who don't like to click, the title is:

Secrets police don't want you to know

Interesting video. He has scripts to memorize for dealing with cops during a traffic stop. Seems the basic idea is to do to them what they are doing to us which is to gather information and have it on record so that if you get incarcerated it will get thrown out.

Not sure what to think really but it has me curious. There are many pieces of info I never knew and still have a hard time believing. If it's true it's pretty crazy stuff. It goes beyond not saying anything and refusing a search to actually building a documented case against the officer or agent to use in court and get a case dismissed. But it would definitely piss the cop off. Not sure how much of a good thing that may be in the case of someone like you or me. I'd love to read some opinions.

Last edited:

mowood3479

Veteran
Until all police interactions with the public are recorded with both audio and video it is Imo a very unwise idea to stick to any pre arranged script like a robot.
Seems like a good way to get ur self assaulted with a nightstick, tazed, shot and or all of the above.
if a cop wants to violate ur rights and there isn't a video... Well ur fucked with almost zero recourse.

Scrappy-doo

Yeah that's one of this guy's first rules is to always record every interaction I think for that very reason. Not sure how wire tapping laws fit into it. In my state we have them. From what he said they are not valid because it's a public official on duty or something like that.

I would love to have the ability to put a cop in their place but exactly I'd be afraid of getting pulled out of my car and beaten lol.

I love how they feel they have a right to ask you where you work or where your going or coming from. Like that's their business and it matters.

Scrappy-doo

They are building a case against you from the very first moment, and many have no problem breaking the rules to do that. I mean who's gonna stop them?

But that's where the philosophy behind this video is pretty cool because it teaches you to do the exact same thing to them. Document the interaction and build a case against them by asking questions just like they do. Then file a harassment suit and wrongful arrest or whatever fits. Shit I wish I had a camera back in the day when I got the shit kicked out of me and pepper sprayed after I was handcuffed. I woulda sued the shit out of those fat fuckin piggies. And won. I'm sick of these cock suckers and their power trip. Everyone hates the police these days.

Last summer I was driving down the street and had my headphones on because my radio was broke. This roided out pig pulls up next to me and just stares with the most evil eye I ever had on me. I try to ignore it but this fuck just stays right at my speed, letting traffic build behind him and he doesn't care. He's trying to dominate and put fear into me, and so what do I do? I take off my headphones cause I don't want any trouble and as soon as I do he drives off. He won. I lost. I fucking hate cops.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I love how they feel they have a right to ask you where you work or where your going or coming from. Like that's their business and it matters.
I tell them its none of their business...yeehaw..challenging cops doesn't end well usually if anything that fucker will from then on try and get you on something..they got me on unregistered bicycle,driving on side walk ,open container, wearing headphones ..a while back...went to court and got it all dropped upon proof of registering bike...cop couldn't find me in my ride so a bike had to do..it was embarrassing in court other folks were up for dui,murder,rape all kinds of real crimes..even judge seemed a bit pissed off...fuck the police..pissing them off never goes well and will bite you in the ass if you ever break even the smallest insignificant law

Everybody knows some asshole from highschool that became a cop and was on a huge power trip. I was arrested for dui.. And hadn't had a drink in 3 weeks.. No sobriety test.. No nothing. When I was spread out on the back of the cop car I told him to fuck off. That's when he grabbed he and assaulted me. And claimed I assaulted him. He was only about 5'4 and I could have easily stomped him into the dirt. But that gets you 5 in prison.