What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Vape need help

LUNAROSE

DH and I got an easy vape 2 and have a few very newbie experience. I have a couple of questions. The first, does the bag once filled look like it is filled with smoke? The second is what will the waste look like will it be black, grey, dust?
Thanks I know they are dumb questions

B

Baron Greenback

If it's anything like my Volcano, the bag will fill with a white/grey vapour. The first one might be a little less concentrated as the weed heats, same as the last one you get as you'll have used it up.
The ground up weed will still look like ground up weed. Brown, completely dried out and less volume.
One important thing is to try not to exhale clouds of vapour, you ideally want nothing coming out, it isn't an e-cigarette. The less coming out the better, it will really economise your weed too.
Happy vapourising :)

Mukind

DH and I got an easy vape 2 and have a few very newbie experience. I have a couple of questions. The first, does the bag once filled look like it is filled with smoke? The second is what will the waste look like will it be black, grey, dust?
Thanks I know they are dumb questions

Def don't burn it until it's black or grey

As said above if it's fully smoked it should sort of darken to a brown color and dry out.

You might not like to even burn it that much and it will retain a slight green tinge (I'm not sure if that's inefficient but I've certainly ended vape sessions with a dull green byproduct, didn't feel like we were wasting it)

Your goal is to thoroughly "vaporize" the active ingredient, anything further than that is pointless. I personally go by taste, if it tastes like like I'm burning anything I'm out new pack. Can't always evenly vape it all, if you try you're bound to burn more than you want in everything but the most well designed vape.