What's new

New Tree Room.....

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
well if you lived anywhere close to me I would volunteer to fix it for you

I dont work in that line of work, but I have been known as quite handy, and have watched the furnace guy fix mine in the past

so a fresh start in the basement for you I guess, and upgrade plans while it is empty?

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Hey hey sista!!! I didn't even know this thread was open for business.....I'll have to pull up a couch and make myself comfortable if you don't mind!

highonmt

Veteran
Teresa,

Damn sorry to hear about the troubles, I went through a furnace death last winter. Just had a wood stove upstairs. I use oil filled radiant heaters from wally world 60$ and well worth it. keep them close 3' from the plants and the girls will be very happy. It seems like the radiant heat keeps the stems warm even though the air temp stays fairly low. I also let my fans blow over them for warm breezes.180 bucks for three heaters + energy will be made back quickly with happy girls.
Cheers,
HM

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Here's a look at week 7 plus a few day's?..........

Sour Bubble..........

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C-99........

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

highonmt

Veteran
Teresa,

Those girls are looking just amazing! Good work, the furnace troubles don't seem to have caused too much stress at all. Love your grows and your system as well. I copied your drip system and my plants are really doing well in it and it is simple and exceptionally easy to maintain.
Cheers,
HM

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I love the buds

you know when i look at that, I think, damn, that is so much trimming

you do that by hand?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Teresa, Teresa, Teresa,...I must say, or may I say, or let me say.. there are some nice images with some unique lighting of some fine buds here..great work...makes my day to see pixels like these..congrats on that PoTM nomination..DD

Last edited:

niluola

Definitely going with DD on this one. Premium photographs, and plants of course! The top of the top on icmag. Have a great day!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
heya T
just catchin up with ya.
wanted to say the plants look great. stay well n safe!
sir

Latest posts

Latest posts