What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New to Oregon

Hello All,

Been here mostly lurking for a while, although I did document a stealth grow in a converted refrigerator prior to (finally) moving to a legal state. I was super fortunate to find a job and get over here relatively quickly.

Just started a grow with two feminized photoperiod beans that I had on hand. One Peyote Critical and the other 8 Ball Kush from Barney’s farms. Both seeds popped about 10 days ago and are coming along nicely.

We live in the “valley” and know about zero people (aside from work). Are there any meet-ups or garden clubs in the area? I’m looking to meet some other gardeners and up my game.

Anyways, glad to be here and hope to hear from some of you soon!

:tiphat:

I'm in Eugene. Nothing that I know of but I'm down to start something here, I.e. potlach and genetics swaps, maybe have speakers and projects?

Anybody within driving distance of Eugene Oregon down for a meet up/cookout? Maybe mid-late May? I'd be happy to scout a place and help w/ arrangements...