What's new

New to ICMag

Painter

Hey everyone! I wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I’m new to the grow scene. Kentucky Painter growing meds for people here who need it that’s my goal. My wife was diagnosed with leukemia which is what even put me on this journey. I can’t wait to dive into the forums for growing information. I’m currently 4 weeks in flower of my second grow. Lemon frosting, sticky icky and a pistachio x icc clone from my first run.

Attachments

• IMG_9888.png
    IMG_9888.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 19

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Painter, welcome, welcome, welcome 🙏
This is exactly how I got started in 2007. I have been refining my technology and donating buds ever since. I hope you enjoy the journey. Feel free to reach out at any time with questions. Many here are happy to help.
Peace farmerlion

Painter

Turned your pic around for ya. Welcome to ICmag.

Sorry to hear about your wife. Some useful info here:

View attachment 18961068
Thank you! My wife’s actually doing well. She’s just a bit over 100 days post transplant. (Stem cell transplant) so far no cancer has been detected. My cannabis journey however is only beginning! I just ordered big bad wolf 2.0 from csi Humboldt. I want to run some old school genetics! 2x4 veg tent with 200w then a 4x4 with 840w. First run was gh trio with silica and calmag. This 2nd run is roots organic grow, bloom and bloom booster!

shiva82

Hey everyone! I wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I’m new to the grow scene. Kentucky Painter growing meds for people here who need it that’s my goal. My wife was diagnosed with leukemia which is what even put me on this journey. I can’t wait to dive into the forums for growing information. I’m currently 4 weeks in flower of my second grow. Lemon frosting, sticky icky and a pistachio x icc clone from my first run.
welcome to icmag

X15

Turns out it’s been a huge factor for me mentally during all of this. Who knew I’d love to garden.
That’s awesome! I’ve been coaching my Dad who is 72 and he has never had any interest in any form of gardening until now. He absolutely loves it and calls his plants his kids. He’s doing for himself as well as for my Mom. I think it’s so fascinating how growing cannabis can open so many doors to better health… mentally and physically, and to other forms of gardening. It’s remarkable. Best of luck with your growing journey and Mad Respect!