What's new

New to ICmag

FattyTuna

Hi

First post there, I grow since long time now, I´m fan of bodhi and karma strains, and I also do some modest home breeding. My favorite strains to grow are biker kush, headbanger from karma, goji OG, ancient OG and dank sinatra from Bodhi. I´m also a cheese fan.

I´m currently growing bodhi cherry Ak47x88g13hp and one of my cross, "penguin" (headbanger x old dirty biker) Will be happy to share my experience there about growing of these two strains

Take care

FattyTuna

Hi folks, thank you for your welcome wishes !
@420PyRoS I cracked the whole pack, I had 13 seeds and only one did not germinate. I may do a diary, I´ll just quickly determine sex after three weeks of veg and select a good keeper and a nice male. It may not be the most impressive grow but I have to do this quick selection

420PyRoS

Hi folks, thank you for your welcome wishes !
@420PyRoS I cracked the whole pack, I had 13 seeds and only one did not germinate. I may do a diary, I´ll just quickly determine sex after three weeks of veg and select a good keeper and a nice male. It may not be the most impressive grow but I have to do this quick selection
Awesome!

I have a pack of these but I can't grow at the moment so I was hoping someone would pop them so I can see what to expect.

I'm planning on doubling up on my next order in 4 days as well as the new NFT stuff Bodhi is releasing soon.

Keep us informed :)
Cheers!

Attachments

• 20220730_081511.jpg
    20220730_081511.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 46

FattyTuna

Here are two Evo (jack the ripper × uk cheese)x Old dirty biker) different phenos that a friend has grown last year. The second that is more on indica side was great smoke

@420PyRoS day 2 for cherry ak 88g13hp 🙂👌 didn´t know about the release, nice news

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 49
  • P6.jpg
    P6.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 50

Latest posts

Latest posts