What's new

New to IC..

SoItShallBe

Hey everyone, just happened across this site a few weeks ago and I havent been able to stop reading..lol. I wanted to say a quick hey to everyone and thanks in advance...:tiphat: for any future information. With that said, here is my first question... I have some simple bag seed happening and its been living for about a month or so and a couple days ago I noticed the very tips of most of my leaves are brown...just the tips, even down the serrated tips are brown...how and what should I do? Its worrying me to death.
Heres the conditions: stealth dresser, CFL's (26w, 1660 lum, "sunshine" 5000k) x2
I apologize for asking a question right out of the gate, and I havent seen anything on the search feature detailing whatever I have going on..thanks again everyone.
**having difficulties posting pics of this issue**

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Welcome bro you know your going to have fun here lol peace out Headband707

As far as your question it's hard to tell without a picture if it's a very black kinda color then you just might be over fertilizing your crop I would back off on your ferts.

Yeah your pics look fine you could probably use vit "B" right now this wouldn't hurt I do love my superthrive lol

Last edited:

SoItShallBe

got some pics to work..hopefully.

Attachments

• leaf1.jpg
    leaf1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5
  • leaf2.jpg
    leaf2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 5
  • plant1.jpg
    plant1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 5
  • plant2.jpg
    plant2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 5

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Warmest of welcomes, SoItShallBe!! :)
It looks like you're off to a pretty good start; nice work! :good:
Just a tip: I'd consider making a post in the "canna-infirmary", should you have any other questions like your first;
just because it will probably be seen, by whoever's "on-call", sooner than a post would in here. ;)

Best of luck with your girls! :plant grow:
Looking forward to seeing you on the boards!
Enjoy your stay, SoItShallBe!
:wave:

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
You are quite welcome... lots of good stuff here. Grow safe :ying:

C

camoxnhx

WELCOME TO THE ICMAG FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its always nice seeing new faces on here learning from and helping others. This community has alot to offer so be sure to have a nice spliff and dig into all the knowledge here on ICMAG. Have Fun Be Safe

-camo-

Latest posts

Latest posts