What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New to growing

Gnashin

picture.php

MMMEEEOOOWWW

G

ganjygav

:laughing:The golden chair is probably to help with reflecting the light I imagine

Beanzy

Very stealthy

Very stealthy

welcome to this community. There is more info here and good people than all other sites put together .

Gnashin

Well someone was right. Had to pull the black widow. The rest seem fine. Drained plants phwas 6.9 (hope thats not to high)

On another note. So i got hooked to my chemo the other day. I do the pump 46hrs. The cat in the pic with the chair fuckin bit the line to my port and chemo was shooting everywhere. I thought the cat was a goner for sure. After the 911 call the cat is still fine.

picture.php

calisun

Well someone was right. Had to pull the black widow. The rest seem fine. Drained plants phwas 6.9 (hope thats not to high)

On another note. So i got hooked to my chemo the other day. I do the pump 46hrs. The cat in the pic with the chair fuckin bit the line to my port and chemo was shooting everywhere. I thought the cat was a goner for sure. After the 911 call the cat is still fine.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70663&pictureid=1683402&thumb=1]View Image[/url] View Image

Why did you have to pull the Black Widow? Were they from seed? I got a few just sprouted and wondering. Thanks

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry you took down Black Widow early. Looks like it could have gone a bit longer. But, what do ya do with a cat intercedes with progress, right?

Sorry about your woes. Day at a time in chemo. Treasure the good days.

Gnashin

I put it off to the side. It was feom clone. Buds just are not getting any meat on them. Gonna see what happens soon. Then jm chopping and making something. Ill post pics when i get home. Im on like day 35 of bud