What's new

New to Bongs so this is a noob Question(Dont flame me please)

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
EWven better, buy some cheap-ass vodka and throw it in the freezer, and fill your bong with that. Nice and sweet, and 0*F alcohol is MUCH colder than any water. Kinda expensive but a nice treat for parties. Oh, and dont drink the bongka!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Not that I've noticed, I think that the vaporized thc is more stable, and isn't in contact long enough to wash out.

a "snapper" is when you fill the bowl on your bong with only enough herb for one hit. that way when you hit it, it all burns up and "snaps" through the bottom of the bowl.

Kuroth

a "snapper" is when you fill the bowl on your bong with only enough herb for one hit. that way when you hit it, it all burns up and "snaps" through the bottom of the bowl.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And I thought you guys were talking about Pussy... :kitty:

Thank you all BIG time to everyone being so nice and taking the time to explaine... I owe you all a bong hit... :joint:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
"snap": to "pull through" the "cherry"

Dirty's that pipe up real quick! get a glass screen and save yourself some rocksalt and alcohol

ArcticBlast

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Someone should write a book. . .

Paraphernalia 101: Everything you want to ask at your local headshop but can't for legal reasons in your country of residence.

The last chapter can be devoted to stupid stoner tricks

H

h^2 O

I guess that explainers the little hook looking thing at the end of the bowl slide piece.. And I thought that hook thing was just for looks...
yeah it's a slide bro, milk that hoor and pull that sucker out - then inhale. Bongs are the best way to smoke - gets you the highest, and the smoke is the cleanest.

CaptainTrips

yeah it's a slide bro, milk that hoor and pull that sucker out - then inhale. Bongs are the best way to smoke - gets you the highest, and the smoke is the cleanest.

There is at least one study, that says the good old fashioned joint is the best way. Gets you higher, and less tar per thc than any other method. (maybe vaping is better, not sure if that was tested)

H

h^2 O

There is at least one study, that says the good old fashioned joint is the best way. Gets you higher, and less tar per thc than any other method. (maybe vaping is better, not sure if that was tested)
hmmm might be onto something, there WOULd be less tar (even though the bong filters most out) because the bong hits are HUGE and the joint puffs are just..puffs. You meant spliffs right? Or like burning a pile of buds?

shadow

lighter + vodka = bad stuff.

Why? 80 proof vodka has too much water to be flammable (pretty sure, wouldn't recommend trying it though), however the medical grade ethanol I have sitting in my freezer in a sealed container would go up nicely in a fire but that stuff is strictly for when I run out of ipa to clean my bong. Not for starting fires.

CaptainTrips

Why? 80 proof vodka has too much water to be flammable (pretty sure, wouldn't recommend trying it though), however the medical grade ethanol I have sitting in my freezer in a sealed container would go up nicely in a fire but that stuff is strictly for when I run out of ipa to clean my bong. Not for starting fires.

100 proof vodka (or 100 proof anything) will lite easily... not that i'd be worried about it. Not like the flame is going to touch it.

H

hazedandinfused

i like this thread can i contribute

you should make a gravity bong

Capn

Well has anyone tried this? I wana see a video.

I searched the net and only came up with stupid hooka flavoring videos by drunk people lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts