What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement NEW STRAINS ALERT..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
NEW STRAIN ALERT ..

Hi guys RGSC is proud to announce another 3 new strains to be released, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor varieties, we also have some new outdoor test seeds to give out with these new strains so plenty new stuff going down for all , so here we are with ….

outdoor …

Link…. Orange Pink Grapefruit x Freezeland S1

IMG_0028.jpeg

Link…. Fast Orange Cake

IMG_0030.jpeg

Indoor …

Link…. RZ11

IMG_0026.jpeg

Test seeds for this year outdoors guys will be OPG x Zoap and OPG x Fucktard

iv not decided yet if I’m going to bother with a Diary competition as I don’t get to get in much to interact with most of you half the time and I feel kinda rude but please comment below if you want a RGSC diary competition 2024 if there’s enough interest I’ll get one set up later or tomorrow, hope you all like the sound of the new strains and look forward to seeing what you all pull off and think of the new lines bring on 2024 …

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
NEW STRAIN ALERT ..

Hi guys RGSC is proud to announce another 3 new strains to be released, 1 indoor and 2 outdoor varieties, we also have some new outdoor test seeds to give out with these new strains so plenty new stuff going down for all , so here we are with ….

outdoor …

Link…. Orange Pink Grapefruit x Freezeland S1

View attachment 18984676

Link…. Fast Orange Cake

View attachment 18984674

Indoor …

Link…. RZ11

View attachment 18984677

Test seeds for this year outdoors guys will be OPG x Zoap and OPG x Fucktard

iv not decided yet if I’m going to bother with a Diary competition as I don’t get to get in much to interact with most of you half the time and I feel kinda rude but please comment below if you want a RGSC diary competition 2024 if there’s enough interest I’ll get one set up later or tomorrow, hope you all like the sound of the new strains and look forward to seeing what you all pull off and think of the new lines bring on 2024 …
Thanks, friend. I'm interested. I love it when you guys show us your work and the skills you have. Those are freaking pretty plants above.

Hillbilly69

Agreed! The colors of that OPG x Freeze are something else. Too bad its a later finisher...

I haven't decided what's the plan for this summer yet, but I'm sure there will be at least a few RGS ladies in there. Another competition would be cool, but do understand your a busy guy Panikz!