What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New strain from Magus Masibindi ?

shorty

Hi all,

Anyone as some informations about the new strain from Magus Genetics that will come out ? The Masibindi.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never heard of it but it sounds Indian or African doesn't it...Interesting! gonna see what I can find out from A.dam crew! JBo

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
im pritty exited about this!

i read ages ago magus saying he was working on some new stuff, cheers for sharing that man

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Still looking for a re-stock of Gerrit's beans, new or old. Where's all the Double Dutch. Regular seeds that is. Not interested at all in femmed seeds.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yea i agree, fuck femmed beans. zamal x warlock eh? that sounds like it should tick a few boxes.

i love warlock for the taste and buzz, and the zamal will bring the size up whilst adding to the buzz, should be trippy shit that!!

P

perakko

finally a commercially available zamal hybrid, been waiting for this one!

and i hear gerrits zamal cut is THE shit! wooohooo!

(oh yeah, there were the fms zamal crosses but this one rings my bell a lot more!)

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I popped 5 of these babies today.
Sadly it seems i can´t find any info about it on the web.
Anyone?!

serious6

marijuana-seeds-canada you put in the 3w and com. this is a new hybrid just released from MAGUS and not available through serious seeds.

maybe if you asked down in the magus forum or SS forum could out more.

Drunken Buddha

Thanks again to my friend over the Sea.
I planted 8 of the 10 Masibindi and only one popped up. It was a male and I collected pollen in my 2013 grow.

I have used this pollen for several crosses since then and its still viable being kept in the freezer. I don't have much left and when I do use it in a cross I carefully apply it to flowers by hand using a fine horsehair brush.

Peace,
MJ

Last edited:

Drunken Buddha

@swampthing

Treasure those suckers.. . .. and keep the line going. I'd enjoy hearing what turns up.

There is definitely an "Octopus" pheno somewhere in there. It's the name the developer of Masabindi, Gerrit Slot, gave to the gangly, almost all horizontal branches that spread wide from the base plant and resemble many Octo arms reaching in all directions.

I had one of 4 different phenos turn out this way. The flowers coated the branch yet were tiny in size. No colas or concentrated buds, just flower-lets all over mixed evenly with lots of tiny leaves. It's the only plant that had a tiny bit of mold outbreak hidden in the dense greeny, high leaf structure of its branches. Weird weed. I've seen photos from the interior valleys and remote towns on Reunion Island, home of Zamal, that show this particular type of cannabis. And yet a few miles away the herb is more upright and developed like a pine tree's structure. Perhaps this shrub-style branching is unique to those farmers in that area.....or maybe all over Reunion, just mixed here and there. The color is also deep green, like a Pine green depth on Sativa-thin cannabis leaves.

Latest posts

Latest posts