What's new

New small growbox build

StupidBoy

Great DIY skills MicroGrower2011! You might find that you'll have to anchor that screen down in the middle. Depends on how much stretch and head room you have. I love the elastic LST as well :yes:

Great DIY skills MicroGrower2011! You might find that you'll have to anchor that screen down in the middle. Depends on how much stretch and head room you have. I love the elastic LST as well :yes:

Thanks man, I will keep that in mind, I was just thinking about ScrOG then when I have it all trained under the screen I was going to double LST with strings.:dance013:

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0068.jpg

DSCF0072.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Great construction and grows skills! I like the way you vented w/o cool tubes. Been thinking of taking my cool tube out to see if circulation improves at the ceiling. Any thoughts?

nice thread

W

wiseone

Very nicely done!!!
Compact and very clean/organized.
Major props!!!!

Thanks Disco,

Also thanks for helping me with my pH problem I had earlier before.
I got it under control again as you can see by the updates, I appreciate it man.

In regards to removing the cool tube, I would just keep it on because it is very effective,

I didn't go for the cool tube because I like the improved airflow in my room without one. I still run the same temperatures in my room with or without one. My plants are very happy at 78-80 in the morning and 75-78 at night. But if you want to test out your cab without it I don't see why not, cool tubes defiantly are a luxury though. Very useful.

Very nicely done!!!
Compact and very clean/organized.
Major props!!!!

Thanks man, My OCD finally helped me out hah.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Thanks MG. I may just attempt to train underneath the tube as opposed to allowing the canopy to grow up into the bat wing. Even when buds are an inch from the light they don't seem to grow as big as when the main canopy is below the tube. I assume it's a circ issue but hate to change cause I'm an old fart, lol. Thanks again.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Looks great but it's kinda scary you're using your ballasts as a heat-mat on those clones. Water above electricity = no bueno!

Plants look healthy and happy. Well done!

Looks great but it's kinda scary you're using your ballasts as a heat-mat on those clones. Water above electricity = no bueno!

Plants look healthy and happy. Well done!

Yes I agree, I actually picked up a decent sized water tray today, sick of watering outside the room, and bringing them back in.

Fattie

Hey man, sorry if I missed it, but what exactly did you end up using for ventilation. The last mention I see of it is that you were going to use the fans another user mentioned. If that's true, I would love to see how you setup the scrubber and everything.

Hi Fattie, I ended up using a 424CFM fan hooked to both rooms with a T split and valves installed to control airflow between each cabinet.

Bud Shots anyone?:)

WW x BB 2 weeks old.

DSCF0099.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

DSCF0110.jpg

DSCF0111.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

DSCF0116.jpg

Vegetative Update,

DSCF0127.jpg

DSCF0129.jpg

Lets say Bye Bye to my older mother plant, she has been with me for over 1 year, I am replacing her with one of her clones and starting another mother plant fresh. I am going to just plant her outdoors. I will miss her, we have been through a lot of tough times.

mother1.jpg

And a bud update.

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0223.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0229.jpg

DSCF0231.jpg

Thanks StonerMan!

Hey guys, Quick question.

I am going to be starting a S.O.G and I was looking for personal opinions on how many small plants would everyone else grow under a 250w in a space like mine?

DSCF0472.jpg