What's new

New shoot growing weird

timmypark

Hello master growers,

I'm having a small issue, my plant are in the 8th day of flowering. And today, I notice something strange on the new shoot of growth. The new shoot seems to be curling. can anyone help?

Growing in coco
PH 5.8-9

Attachments

• IMG_22622.jpg
    IMG_22622.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 4

CannabisFox

it is not a problem either. ph should be allowed to swing somewhere between 5 and 6.
actually plants can influence the ph by themselves a bit, so put the ph somewhere in place and then just check if it stays in the proper range.

ozzieAI

Veteran
not that i have any experience with them but have you checked out the broad mite thread? i see some similarities

good luck...

LEDNewbie

Veteran
I have first hand experience with bm's and I'd say that symptom looks vary familiar to me. Sorry bud. Do a heat treatment immediately and spray plants with aspirin!!! Sooner you get started the better the chance you have of beating these little fuckers!!!!:tiphat:

timmypark

My fan did not hit the top canopy. The stale air was causing its weird growth. Just installed a fan. Hope they make a comeback.

ozzieAI

Veteran
My fan did not hit the top canopy. The stale air was causing its weird growth. Just installed a fan. Hope they make a comeback.

i hope that is the case TP...but if it isn't you are potentially making a bad situation much worse...

good luck

Latest posts

Latest posts