What's new

New Seed Project with Old and New Beans

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Photos to come.. Right now they are 2" to 5" tall.

(6) C99 x Panama Red Regular - Wallyduck

(10) Cheesequake Regular - Subcool

(7) "Chamba" Regular - Local Emerald Triangle Sativa Bagseed

(1) MK Ultra Fem. - TH Seeds

(1) Cheese Fem - Dinafem

(1) Fruity Chronic Juice - Fem

(1) NL x Big Bud - World of Seeds Fem

(1) OG Kush Fem - Dinafem

(1) SSH - the only "Bag Seed" from a Greenhouse Seeds SSH cool phenotype a few years ago

(1) MicroMachine Auto Fem - Kannabia Seeds

These seedlings are standing on their own after the gangly period. They sit outside in the day, getting strong in the late-Spring winds..

I bring them in for the night, under a strong Flourescent light until 11 pm or so.. Until I have finished my greenhouse... I will take clones before flowering begins... One to flower out as soon as I can indoors, and 2 to back up as potential mothers in case of a finding of a Keeper.

Will use the seed moms to grow out in the Sun, looking for bulk..!

stasis

Veteran
photo as they sit in their Sunshine - and Sunshine mix #4, as well.

Great Germination rates from all. Especially the Cheesequake - 10/10.

The runt Lower left that is mutating is called Veneno - Eva Seeds - a brazilian Hybrid.

Attachments

• new seeds and house 004.jpg
    new seeds and house 004.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 9

stasis

Veteran
Thanks for the PM's regarding GONZO #1 and Chamba..

Yes, the Chamba is from Mendo County - Regarding if it is descended from the Malawi "Cobs" buds, I cannot say - but wouldn't that be cool...!? These Buds were quite solid, not at all larfy.. But it was deffo a Sativa hybrid.

I got 7 seeds in 2 buds out of one ounce. I really liked the hazey reek and taste, so rare up North... A great hybrid Buzz from this strain. Not sure if I detected HIGH THCV - nor if I would even know it if I did... But, It was just right - happy, potent High. Not too much raciness. Of course, what are the odds I will get the same pheno..? haha..

Maybe the GONZO #1 will produce a phenotype worthy of THE MENDOCINO "COASTAL CUP" we are going to do in NOVEMBER.. Which ANYONE Can enter.
Feel free to chime in..!

stasis

Veteran
Separated out the KANNABIA Micromachine Auto Fem seed, into a 5 gallon grow bag with good local made soil. It is a quick auto strain, so I will let it go in that container, until it finishes...

stasis

Veteran
Nice garden...!

As for the MK ultra, I had to really baby the seedling to make it work. I thought I had lost it, but it came through the gangly period.

I had the MK Ultra regular seedpack years ago, in my first Summer growing, but did not save clones of them.. I did run a couple MK Ultra clones in 12/12 and it was great. My experience with the seedmoms was not as good quality-wise, but good quantity.
I realized a few years ago that it is necessary to grow out clones of seedmoms to find out what is within.

Thanx Old Man River, I had these seeds for a while, and decided now was as good a time as I would see to sprout them. Obviously, we are all running freebies from attit*de, as well as our main choices..

Wouldn;t ya know it, as of yesterday, I have access to well-priced clones of Cheesequake.. haha..

Good on y'all, thanks for visiting, and contributing.

stasis

Veteran
The seedlings are all looking very strong. TP'd up to 1 gallon for the Regular seeds, until I can sex 'em. Will TP the Fem'd beans into 3 gals, for now.

The KANNABIA Micromachine is truly taking off, impressively larger than any of the other seedlings. Already in 5 gals of super soil/coco mix.

stasis

Veteran

2 seed moms Gonzo #1 about 2 feet tall. In 5 gallons of nice soil. As are all Feminised seed moms and confirmed Females of regular seeds.. Some are almost 4 feet tall now. A few very hollow-stemmed as thick as a thumb. Dinner-plate sized leaves. The mystery is exciting to contemplate. More pix to come.

stasis

Veteran
From the NON Feminized seeds, this is the results. I did NOT keep any Males, maybe nest year...

Photos to come.

All very strong. Amazing Stems on each one.. I cannot believe it, and I have popped many seedpacks before. Maybe it is being outdoors, eh...?

Now, all residing in 5 gallons of good coco/soil mix. In a greenhouse.

3 Cheese Quake Fems - one very strong and tall - I wonder about that one..
2 Gonzo #1 F's - 1 possible additional female. No Males out of 3 old Reservoir seeds. Sorry, Gonzo Fans...
2 "Chamba" F's Local wide-leaved NorCal Strain (No relation to Malawi)
3 C99 X Panama Red F's - Wallyduck old seeds - Very excited about these - 2 sativa pheno dominant - 1 hybrid.. Did not give these a good chance years ago, they were beautiful plants.
1 Unknown F seed from my grows (Purple Erkle..?)
1 SSH odd seed F from a pheno I grew out of Greenhouse Seeds Cannabis Cup Judge's pack I got in 2006.
My favorite SSH that I have found, including a pack of Mr. Nice.

stasis

Veteran
"Chamba" (prob no relation to African Strains) Leaves... The Plate is 11" wide.