What's new

New seed drop for my Chem/Diesel Connoisseur's

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem d Wrecker Souvenir Feminized seed project available now = Chem d clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed

1.Chem d Wrecker S2 = Chem d Wrecker 1 clone( Chem d leaning) x Chem d Wrecker 1 clone Reversed

2. Daywrecker Dutch = Orange N Mango x Chem d Wrecker 1

3. GMO Wrecker Madness = GMO Madness x Chem d Wrecker 1

4 Gas Galore = Original GMO Diesel 1 clone x Chem d Wrecker 1

5. Fuel Truck = Chem d wrecker 2 ( Diesel leaner) x Chem d Wrecker 1

6 Chem Bread = Chem d wrecker 3 clone ( 50/50 pheno) x Chem d Wrecker 1

7. Sour Lemon Petrol = SSSDH OJD cut x Chem d Wrecker 1

8 . Australian Daywrecker = Outback Haze 2 clone x Chem d Wrecker 1

9. Nevils Daze wrecker = Outback Haze 1 clone x Chem d Wrecker 1

10 . New York Dutch = Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness ( pheno 4) x Chem d Wrecker

11. Nevil The Haze Wrecker = Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x Chem d Wrecker 1

12. Stank Funk = Chem d Wrecker 4 clone( real skunky funky pheno) x Chem d Wrecker 1 clone

13. Chem double d Wrecker = Chem d clone x Chem d Wrecker 1

14. Strawberry Gas Truck = Strawberry Cookies x Original Diesel x Chem d Wrecker 1 cline Reversed

15. GMO Dough = GMO S1 clone X Chem d Wrecker 1 clone

16. North London Hype = GMO Diesel 5 clone x Chem d Wrecker 1 clone

Last edited:

rolandomota

Veteran
Take the stink challenge I dare you lol
seriously though I need a description on the Chem d and original diesel clone just to be better informed and to come back and read the description over and over until i memorize it. Indica is not my favorite nor is stinky weed so I need some convincing with the nice description of the two s1 its just more information and way more tempting

mack 10

Veteran
Dam. Gonna be needing 4 or 5 of them.
For a start
3. 4.5. 8.12.13. 14..15....lol
Too much fire.

The most chemy diiesel one.
The stawb one.
Aussie one...

I let ojd advise me.

Reactions: ojd

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, sounds great, nice line up. DoobieDuck does testers and provides pics if needed...

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sent you at least 5 packs a few years ago and never see nothing , was hoping to see a nice doobieduck macro or pics but got nothing
Ojd, I'm sad about this, I don't know what happened. I found info of my writing you asking when and how they were sent. I don't know what to say. I'll find you on the web and buy a pack of whatever you would like to see me shoot, and get um in my grow very soon. Just point me in the right direction. Peace brother...
quailman@frontiernet.net

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ojd, I'm sad about this, I don't know what happened. I found info of my writing you asking when and how they were sent. I don't know what to say. I'll find you on the web and buy a pack of whatever you would like to see me shoot, and get um in my grow very soon. Just point me in the right direction. Peace brother...
quailman@frontiernet.net
Shoot me an addy and il send out a bunch of packs for you to check out and hopefully i can see 1 of those amazing Macro pics you take 1 day.

Connoisseurbackintown@hotmail.co.uk

Pro Headies

Veteran
15 looks to have some potential with those genetics! Just stopped running chemdog D clone after many years. Looking to find a replacement to fill the Chem heads requests.

Tynehead Tom

damn OJD, you dropped some serious fire in that list .... wow.
Hopefully in the new year I can aquire a few off that list
Gonna pop some of your OG Chem x Chemdog Haze in my next seed pop..... been itchin to get to those ;)