What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New sealed ppk room

Earlmarne

Waiting on clones to root then its time to flip this room.
One issue, lights. When I keep my de lights turned down to 600 the plants pray. Turned up to 750 and one pheno tacos pretty bad.
With lights at 600 Ive got 1830 watts on my 55 sq ft canopy. Thats 33 watts a sq ft.
I was of the understanding that we should shoot for 50 w a sq ft.
I am falling way short of this. If I have learned anything from my recent stumbling is that I should listen to my plants. That would mean flipping at 33 w a sq ft.
Any of yall got some words of wisdom on the lighting?
Temps are mid to high 70s at the canopy rh is 50 to 60 co2 at 1000ppms

Earlmarne

picture.php

Earlmarne

Got everything to clone. Getting real overgrown. Leave town in the morning. Going to take out everything that will not become a cola this coming weekend and flip to 12/12.

Earlmarne

picture.php

Getting bored with this canopy shot. Really looking forward to flipping. Think im going to really strip them down to nuthin before hand

Earlmarne

The headbangers aint so light sensitive at 12/12 very little sign of light stress at 750 w and lightening up their green. Not seeing crazy stretch thus far at 5 days.

packerfan79

Veteran
Almost over on an auction for some deadhead x lbl seeds. Really want these back in my garden.

I just popped 4 of the lbl x deadhead this week. I have ran a few different packs of lbl crosses they were all fire. Stupid me I didn't keep clones. Won't make that mistake again. I got 4 rebel ogs, they're from a different breeder. The rebel og is lbl x triangle should be some nice phenos to choose from.

Earlmarne

I just popped 4 of the lbl x deadhead this week. I have ran a few different packs of lbl crosses they were all fire. Stupid me I didn't keep clones. Won't make that mistake again. I got 4 rebel ogs, they're from a different breeder. The rebel og is lbl x triangle should be some nice phenos to choose from.

I got 6 packs in the auction. Should be here today. Lbl x deadhead was my fav plant Ive grown thus far. I think Ill open pollinate the pack if I get males this time. Last pack was all females.
Got a chem d x lbl in there too. Pretty stoked. I like the sounds of that rebel og

packerfan79

Veteran
I got 6 packs in the auction. Should be here today. Lbl x deadhead was my fav plant Ive grown thus far. I think Ill open pollinate the pack if I get males this time. Last pack was all females.
Got a chem d x lbl in there too. Pretty stoked. I like the sounds of that rebel og

Yeah, my favorite was the starfighter x lbl. That lbl stud brings some magic to the table.

calisun

I ran some deadhead when the seeds first came out. Man I miss that plant. Look forward to seeing you ibl grow

Latest posts

Latest posts