What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New sealed ppk room

Earlmarne

Everything is chopped and drying.
Did not swell up like last round. Maybe my low feeding? Possibly leaving too many sucker branches? Will have some numbers in a week or 2.
Going to scrub down th room once everything is out and put my 4 female headbanger clones in there for their first run.
Ordered up a pack of moscas raspberry boogie on a hunch.
Once I got a little more coin Id like to grab some old time Indiana bubblegum too. I need some diversity in my buckets.

Earlmarne

Well, up to my ears in trimming. Will get to some numbers once I got em. Def going to smoke anything Ive produced before.
Got my 4 phenos of headbanger ready to go in once I clean the flower room up. Thinking on cutting in an extraction fan and passive intake to pull some air out at night. We will see.
I just got my raspberry boogie seeds in from mosca with a pack of blueberry smoothie freebies. Really excited to get them up and running.
Maybe some fresh genetics will spice this thread up some

Earlmarne

Still aint got this last round trimmed. Got 2 done so far.
Got the room scrubbed down, exhaust plumbed in. Got my 630 ballast today. Waiting on bulbs.
Got 4 healthy cloned examples of my 4 headbanger phenos ready to go in once i get the new light up

Earlmarne

Well got the room re vamped. Got the 630 monted, still waiting on bulbs. Got an exhaust plumbed. Got bleeder hose strung up for the co2.
Transplanted my 4 headbanger girls today. Measured out 3 gallons of perlite to 3 gallons of turface as I never do to keep things consistent.
Here they are 10, 4 , 5, 3 l to r
picture.php

Earlmarne

Got bulbs in the 630 yesterday. Dang light is really intense.
Plants in the middle directly under it are showing some shock. Hopefully all will be well within a few days as I fix on tying them down and getting to some serious training.
Temps are hanging at 80 to 85 with very little help from the ac got the 2 10k bulbs turned up to 700, 630 aint adjustable.
Humidity is swinging from 50 to 80 due to the lack of vegetation I believe. Co2 is stwady at 1000ppms
Threw my mosca raspberry boogie beans in water and perixide for a soak. Will plant them in rockwool tomorrow. Really looking forward to having some variety.

Earlmarne

Dumped 3 ml per g of some sm 90 in to innoculate everything. Hope the girls get friendly with the light soon. Got to say, that sucker def throws down some lumens.

Earlmarne

So after chasing my tail. Off with lights, fans co2, up and down with temps.
I went and tested the bucket I had them in before transplant.suckers at like 2.3 ec.
So I raised my ec from 1.4 to 1.8 and got some nice green growth.
Root aphids did this to me once. I cant find sign of em though and dropped 3ml a g of sm 90 in just in case.
Had horrible germ rates on the raspberry boogie 3 sprouts and none of the freebies. O and my ac took a dump on me.
Hard times in the garden right now

Earlmarne

Ill get some pics up today. My raspberry boogies are kicking along nice and slow. Got some unicorn poop beans on their way to me

Earlmarne

Mixed 50 gallons with epsom. Hoping the added mag is what the girls are wanting. Think Ill flip em soon as I get some philips de bulbs. As long as they are all showing healthy

Earlmarne

Well 2.1 ec proved more than they want. Backing down over the next couple day. 1.8 without epsom left em mag hungry. Ill get back there with epsom and see how they are liking it.
Ordered 2 philips Green Power de bulbs today. Will be here next wed. They will go in when they get here. Pretty sure they will be shocked. Seems like the hps bulbs pump out a lot more par than my 10 k bulbs. Hoping to flip as soon as they have adjusted...