What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New sealed ppk room

Earlmarne

Got one container chopped tonight out of the trellis. Not as much larf as I had thought. Maybe a zip or 2 definitely flipping earlier next round though.

Earlmarne

Got all but 1 plant chopped. What a freakin mess. These headbangers will be having a shit tone more removed at 14 days next round for sure

Earlmarne

Got 3 q jars from uni poo 1, 1 jar from unipoo 5, each of the ogkb leaners 9 and 3 filled one jar. Headbanger10 filled up a 5 g to the brim with colas and dense nugs.
Still cleaning up headbanger 3. Looks like itll be a bucket and a half.
Got a good half elbow of larf from under the canopy. More so from the hb 3 than 10.
I will be making sure to not fill the trellis in so much in the future.
I am blown away with the ogkb leaners. Rock hard tiny nugs. Insane frost. Odd trichomes, like sand. Reminds me of my gorrila bubbles.
Got both outside getting knocked up by a stretchy up male as well as both headbangers and my keeper up1.
Let all other cuts of the ogkb leaners go. Hopefully I can find a more vigorous pheno in their seeds.

Earlmarne

That canopy looked real nice my man...

How’d everything turn out ...

Best run Ive ever had.
Got 2 distinctly different phenos of the headbanger. The stretchier/ more vigorous I believe to be a sour d leaner. No amber trichomes, chopped at 69 days. Think she would have done better with 80. All her hairs still white at chop. After dry and a little cure. She is pretty solid smoke. Not super dense but really big buds. Flavor is awesome. I assume it is whats called “sour” with some pine notes. Pretty clear high.

Second pheno, slower veg, less stretch, hard to get secondary branches to become dominant in the net, woodier branches. When pinching I snapped a lot on accident.
She was the clear winner in flower. Super dense flowers, real high frost, everything plumped up, and she got some purple to her. High is heavy and taste is pine.
She did get cal, or mag deficiencies after stretch that I never beat.
I threw all my back ups of her out due to the slower veg. Once I realized how good she was I found on survivor outside that wouldnt clone. Got one left that was early flowering in rockwool that Im babying.
That unicorn poop 1 was the show stopper. She was in a corner the whole grow 5 ft from any light. Flipped at 16-20 inches. Finished at 4.5 to 5 ft tall and gave me 5.5 zips of nuthin but dense ass ultra frosty, greasy garlic/ canned stew stinkin bud that hits hard.
Ill get some dried nug shots up here soon.
Im a little apprehensive to put together any shots of my total harvest as it could be misconstrued to show a violation of the limits to my med card.

Earlmarne

Ill set up some dried nug shots today.
Got my room ready to sterilize.
Got to decide if Im loading the ppks with coco/ perlite or turface. Really want to run coco.
Got 4 super healthy unipoo 1 ready to fill the nets, and a couple nila wafers that will be in coco pots.
Dropping my 6 deadhead x longbottom beans into peroxide today then into rockwool. I am extremely excited about this. won them in an auction. Glg was doing them as freebies. But they are gone now. Most bad ass plants ever.
I tossed the real keepers due to my shitty growing. Hoping to find something like I had or better. Or Id be even more happy to find a frosty vigorous stinky male.
Will be dropping a couple of my hb #3 x uni poo2 to get a peak also

Earlmarne

Hoping for some insight from you guys.
Im cleaning my room. Bleaching my ppk.
Getting ready to turn on my lights and cook my room at 120 for a couple hours.
My room is osb with thick mil white plastic stapled to everything.
Found some holes in the floor plastic. Damp underneath and moldy.
Do I steralize and move on?
I really cant afford the time in stripping my room right now. But Idk.
Second, I notice my ac is moldy as hell. I turned it on and ran lysol through the intake. I see it inside the vent though with no real way of disassembling. Got some tips for me here?
I need this room up and running next week. All the down time lately has me down to a harvest a year. Kind of pathetic really.

Earlmarne

Sorry, Ive been busy trying to get my room ready for the next round.
Filling the net with unicorn poop1 and a few nila wafers.
My headbanger10 cut finally rooted.
Popped my deadhead x lbl seeds nuthin opened. Popped a few of my headbanger x unicorn poop and they are all above ground in solo cups.
Got some peach skunk and some casaba from deadpanhead on their way. Probably pop a few of each.

Earlmarne

Got a few of my self made seedling sprouted. Got some wilson crosses, peach skunk v2 casaba I think Ill crack a few of each.
Everything is waiting on some new pumps. Veg is overgrown and a mess as usual. My headbanger10 re vegged so that is a huge win for me

Earlmarne

Things are going slow.
Got my room full but cant get clones to take.
Lost a bunch of seeds I popped too. Think I got the mold. Bleached everything so we will see. Also got a giant hepa air purifier running and hepa filter on my intake.
Nila wafers and my chosen unicorn poop are whats in the ppk this round

packerfan79

Veteran
Sounds like you got your hands full. A white erase board and a big calendar helped me keep things straight, when I was doing bigger things. It would probably help me now. I am obsessed with organization, I get a kick out of checking off things on my list.

Earlmarne

Sounds like you got your hands full. A white erase board and a big calendar helped me keep things straight, when I was doing bigger things. It would probably help me now. I am obsessed with organization, I get a kick out of checking off things on my list.

Thats smart as hell. Ill see about getting a couple

Earlmarne

Went and fucked up a bunch of seeds.
Soaked em in a fulvic, slf100 , hormex solution and lost em.
Got back ups in straight water that showed tails in 24 hrs though. Got a gmo x stardawg i95 x wilson or something of that nature. Frost wilson, casaba from deadpanhead( this Im most excited about/ cannalope haze x bb3 ), peach skunk v2. Also had a ssh x applejuice that popped up.

Earlmarne

Got a bunch of lbl crosses that got tails but aint doing anything now in rockwool. Really hoping a few of them pull through

GastroGrower

Yes! Lists and whiteboards are amazing for getting stuff done. Holds you accountable and makes you realize the work is usually easier than you've made it out in your head.

Hate losing seeds. I've gone through several periods where I just couldn't get more than a 20% root rate for like months. Seems to change up eventually.