What's new

New Room

Marick23

Sorry guys been moving into the main house last few days. Should start construction on the room tomorrow. All bugs have been bombed did a nice strong bleach spray today. Tomorrow, gonna spray the foam seal in all the nooks and crannies.

Climate room? There is a 5x5x12 shed attached to the rear of the garage that is going to be the drying room.

BattleAxe

Harvest

you can place a propane bbq in there as well and crank her up nice and hot for a few hours,that will create a shitloadof co2...

or you could buy a tank of co2....propane sounds like the dumbest thing ive heard in a long time...not to mention dangerous.

Marick23

or you could buy a tank of co2....propane sounds like the dumbest thing ive heard in a long time...not to mention dangerous.

Don't think I'm going to worry about flooding it with Co2. Pretty sure that between the bombs and the bleach the bugs are off to find a more hospitable environment. This evening I'll hit everything again with a nice strong avid mixture.

Battle axe that might be perfect for sealing under the big garage door. Thank you.

Time for another trip. I have moving.

G

guest121295

Looks like you have a good amount of space to grow some fine weed! There's nothing like starting up in a new spot, I can see lots of oppurtunities in that space.Enjoy it, square footage for growing doesn't come easy.:) Whatcha planning on growing in there??Looks like a decent ceiling hieght, probably grow whatever you'd like!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah buddy ... looks great . I'm jealous as hell !!! I'd have about 4 or 5 rooms divided up in that space . veg room 2 flower rooms a drying room & some work space . 2x4's & plywood & go to town . pond liner on all the floors & reflektix on everything else .
good luck man ... i'll be watchin :)

dunno where you are or what your weather is like but ya might want to think about a propane furnace from a mobile home or something for heat .... just run duct work to each room & its easy enough to adapt an AC unit to the furnace .

vangaurd

Let me tell you about a old preventative for bugs and its easy and cheap. Its borax, you can get it at walmart, the bugs eat it dehydrate and die! Works like a charm I put it in my basement around the edges and outside the foundation and havent had a problem since :) good luck!

Marick23

Hey folks, well everything is moved. Staying in the new house now. Girls were transported sucessfully. They are in their new home now. Unfortunately I didn't get the room set up before I moved them. They don't seem to be too up set with me. Though the Power Plant needs her light and her nutes soon or she's gonna give me hell.

I didn't think I was going to have internet for another week but I found an unsecured netgear link :) Just not gonna be able to post any pics until my geek squad gets here.

Hey CHACO, Thanks man. I love the space. I have quite a few strains that I plan to run. With some fledgling breeding projects planned. Not exactly sure how I am going to split it up. But I plan to run several rooms with several different trays in each. For the moment I am running powerplant, blackwater, space queen (king), blue cheese, Critical mass, Girl Scout cookies, alien sour, platinum OG, pre 98 bubba, chem dogg, blue dream, blue bull, super silver haze, skunkxhaze, nightshade, 4 really good looking mystery strains that I have kept around for those breeding projects. Those are my current mothers. I can't wait to put that space to good use.

Dans, Thanks man. I am trying to decide if I want each tray to have it's own cubby. Or if I want 1 med VEG clone, 1 Very large flower room, Maternity ward for seeded females. I have a seperate closet for the males. Just haven't made up my mind yet. Any suggestions helpful if only to get my mind on the right track.

Vanguard, Borax I'll look into that. I haven't seen any bugs in the room since my bomb and bleach rampage but thats the only place that doesn't have bugs around here. Ants are the most prevailant. Is borax safe for the dogs?

Anyway thats the update. Sorry can't send pics for a while. but nothing has really changed from the above except that there is 4x8 with a ton of plants in the middle. Oh and a set of drums. :)

Marick23

Alright so far the walls are up covered in plastic. Seperating the Veg room from the flower room using styro insulation sheets. Internet is finally up. So I'll be able to get some pictures up tonight.

Latest posts

Latest posts