What's new

New revolutionary vape machine for medicinal cannabis

CloudN

As some of us may already know, today is the day that the FDA regulations go into effect in the states. I, for one, don’t want these regulations to be the end of the vaping industry, or any of our local vape stores that we know and love. So, I decided to do something about it.

My name is Erik Chapman. My business partner and best friend is Patrick Dougherty. We’re both 19. We founded our company, Cloud N LLC, from our college dorm room, and later in my basement with our friends, in response to the FDA regulations. We started with getting a provisional patent on our idea. Now, we’ve also already made inroads with the nascent medical cannabis industry in our home state, Maryland. We’re members of several legal affinity groups and the MDCIA (Maryland Cannabis Industry Association).

To read further about the FDA regulations, please follow this link.

Patrick and I have designed, are currently testing, and intend to bring to market the Nebula, a device that uses novel, heatless technology to nebulize (not vaporize) e-liquids in an FDA compliant way.

That’s right - it’s a “vaporizer” that’s completely heatless. No wicks, no coils, no ceramic plates: nothing. According to several compliance attorneys we've talked to, this means it’s not subject to the FDA regulatory packet, which defines an ENDS as a device that (among other things) uses heat as the operative method to aerosolize solutions of nicotine.

On top of this revolution, the Nebula brings two long overdue innovations to the nicotine vape market (and eventually to the cannabis and medical markets):

Heatless, healthy nebulization into mist
and precise dosage control
Let's break down and explain each innovation that the Nebula brings to the table.

Heatless nebulization:

While the vast majority of current vaporizers use a combination of wicks, coils, and heat to convert juice into vapor, the Nebula accomplishes this using a patented, solid state, electromechanical pore transducer to emit a cloud of 1-2 micron sized droplets of water containing the users desired agent (sorry for the poor quality gif) that contains a salt stereoisomer of nicotine (similar to PAX’s JUUL). Along with bypassing the FDA regulations, this means:

No burnt hits EVER AGAIN
No wicks, no coils, no maintenance, no money going down the drain
Heatless, water based aerosolization allows for a cleaner taste profile - the first draw tastes like the thousandth draw: crisp, clean, and fully flavorful.
Even healthier than existing vapes - unlike previously, the resulting aerosol is literally just water mist nearly identical (phase-wise) to clouds and fog.
Also, due to our patented dual tank design, vape stores would be able to mix any e-juices they desire for our device, using the same equipment they already have, without violating FDA regulations regarding flavor. For anyone who’s interested in the specifics of this process and its compliance with regulations, please contact the email below.

Dosage control:

The Nebula gives you more personalization and control over your device than anything else on the market; in addition to allowing vapers and B&M owners to continue their respective ways of life and business models, it gives the user direct control over the exact dosage of nicotine that he/she wants - down to a tenth of a milligram. If you’re trying to quit smoking (despite the FDA’s best attempts), this means you no longer have to make the leaps between different juice concentrations. Dosage control allows you to scale down the nicotine as fast or as slow as you’d like, a tenth of a milligram per session at a time.

The Nebula accomplishes this revolutionary feat of dosage control with a microchip computer that queries the user the following in order to create a personalized dosage profile:

Nicotine level of juice in the device (in mg/ml),
Desired dose in milligrams (mg) For reference, the average amount of nicotine in a single cigarette is 1.7mg.
Amount of time to complete the session, elected by the user (in minutes:seconds)
We’re working with our investors to start high-volume manufacturing and marketing, but seeing as the regulations for juice came into effect today, we need as much publicity as we can handle so that we can speed this process up and get our products into the hands of you and your local vape store owners. We CANNOT let vaping die - for the sake of every ex-smoker the FDA doesn’t care about. For all the smokers who want to quit but feel like they can’t. I’m trying to quit smoking myself, and Patrick’s dad has COPD from smoking for so long and is trying to quit. This is a personal battle for us.

Please, tell your vaping friends and local store owners about our product; we’re sending out promotional packages with educational brochures and demo/beta models ASAP, we’re starting low-volume manufacturing soon and will be transitioning to high-volume manufacturing not much later when we have the space and capital to do so.

We’re making this product for the market, so we appreciate any and all feedback from you - you can give us that by filling out this short survey. We really appreciate your contribution to our research.

Also, we're looking for interested stores to whom we can send promotional kits and units, so if you would like to see our beta model in your local store, please enter your or your store's contact information into this form.

You can also follow us on social media for updates while we set up our website:

facebook.com/cloudnllc

instagram.com/cloudnllc (@cloudnllc)

twitter.com/cloudnllc (@cloudnllc)

Lastly, if you’d like to get in direct contact with us, please shoot us an email at cloudnebula.contact@gmail.com

Thanks for your time, and vape on.

(link to full photo album with extras: http://imgur.com/a/VueY5)

Disclaimer: All information disclosed in this post regarding possible agents (such as nicotine) that may be used in our device are purely illustrative and doesn't reflect the opinion of Cloud N LLC or disclose any intended or recommended uses for Cloud N devices.

Latest posts

Latest posts