What's new

NEW RDWC SETUP

superusa

Great setup, Ill be watching. looks like your girls wanna grow. It wont be long now. Karma, One Love

For sure I vegged last cycle for 30 days and got 6' plants. this pheno likes to grow although not as bushy as some, slighly more lanky, but with each branch having a 15"+ cola on it. Thanks

superusa

Just a little pic update:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

IamNug

nice grow superusa, I hope your harvest is even bigger than before!

My only concern for you is the control bucket and rez bucket I don't know how strong those totes are but I might be a little worried stacking them when the top one is full of water? Just a heads up, don't want to mess around when it comes to large volumes of water. If you think they are solid enough I'm sure they are. Just an observation from the pictures.

Take care!

superusa

nice grow superusa, I hope your harvest is even bigger than before!

My only concern for you is the control bucket and rez bucket I don't know how strong those totes are but I might be a little worried stacking them when the top one is full of water? Just a heads up, don't want to mess around when it comes to large volumes of water. If you think they are solid enough I'm sure they are. Just an observation from the pictures.

Take care!

This is a good question. The totes do seem pretty sturdy (and they are not the largest ones, only 12 gallons i think), but I have not filled the top off res to see if it will stay on top of the controller. I may have to do something if it won't hold....I will definitely let you know if it doesn't hold it well.

superusa

Cool so you only lost 3 weeks re-vegging...Lets see those roots...

Here is the day I planted:

picture.php

Here is day 10:

picture.php

And here is now (day 18):

picture.php

My guess is I lost about 10 days from my usual. I know some people use bigger clones to begin with but I tend to use really small ones all the time. I will post some pics from my last go round so we can really see how much time it cost me. I would like to know exactly as well.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Yeah starting with larger cuts is always a plus, I get more enjoyment from starting them tiny as you have and watching a little bit of nothing turn into a whole lotta something :)

Looks like it bounced back with no problems, Enjoy your grow....

superusa

Here is my previous run. My plants now are clones off this plant (from 6 weeks in bloom).

Day 1 (previous run):

picture.php

Day 18 (previous run):

picture.php

And here is what they looked like at day 30:

picture.php

superusa

Yeah starting with larger cuts is always a plus, I get more enjoyment from starting them tiny as you have and watching a little bit of nothing turn into a whole lotta something :)

Looks like it bounced back with no problems, Enjoy your grow....

I have found that really small cut root faster than bigger ones. Seems like the small, thin stems root the quickest for me. Plus the dome on my cloner is only about 6" tall (the light just rests on top of the dome) so I can't use big cuts. BTW thanks for all the info in your RDWC thread. I read through it alot before I built this setup. Since it is only the 4 buckets I went with a pretty high flow, changes the buckets out about every 1.5 minutes with the 2 400gph pumps.

superusa

thats amazing that they came back from looking like they did on day one !!! props

Thanks for the props but usually as far as I have found, so long as they don't die completely, they will grow out like nothing happened lol.

B

beatster

Nice set up superusa very clean, and the plants show proof in that coming along nicely..

I love those wal-mart pumps lol (just not for 20 buckets) :D

superusa

Well I have decided that I am going to pull these plants out and put in the master kush clones. I already have a bunch of the cali-o anyway, and i wantr to see what the master kush is like. I will probably pull these tonight, drain and refill the system tomorrow and plant on monday.