What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Outdoor Plant Contest

New Outdoor Plant Contest

• Yes, I am interested

Votes: 44 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

Bulldog420

Veteran
ICmag has been doing some great contests over the last couple years, and I was thinking an outdoor contest would be awesome. The growing large plants outdoors thread has over a million views, so we know ICmag attracts the outdoor grower. Not sure what the contest rules would be, but I am sure we would see some amazing colors, yields and quality. What do you guys think?

B

bonecarver_OG

i like the idea! lets see if any super mod etc chime in :D

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I'm down. If there is some sort of contest, to be fair there should be different catagories . Especially for legal grows in med states, and non-legal guerilla grows in non-med states/countries. Just for the simple fact of it's kinds hard to compare plants in 100-200 gal grow bags that are in open fields to plants out in the middle of the woods or swamp. At any rate I'm game. Just another good reason for me to take my outdoor game to new levels!!!!!

Bulldog420

Veteran
Good idea Frankenstein2. I like the idea of a gorilla category and a full sun large outdoor plants. Keep the ideas coming you guys.

theJointedOne

Veteran
growing isnt competitive, at least not to me

id prefer to share all our knowledge so we can all grow the best, not crown one person the best, i mean what is this site about, popularity/who the best? or sharing knowledge?

imho

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
we are working on sum upcoming contest....
more product driven... less grow oriented.... more seasonal, and specific topic's.... for contest....even then ALL contest must be pre-approved by admin....BEFORE U post or start up.....

be patient my brothers..... SUM NEW ideas and directions are coming....contest included...

Bulldog420

Veteran
growing isnt competitive, at least not to me

id prefer to share all our knowledge so we can all grow the best, not crown one person the best, i mean what is this site about, popularity/who the best? or sharing knowledge?

imho

I can't argue with anything you said other than the competitive part. I agree growing does not need to be competitive at all. For me personally, a healthy competition tends to bring me up to the next level. I have grown for 15+ years, but only in the last five have I found this site where others have shared their knoladge. Those last five years I have developed as a grower more than the first 10 years and I believe this is because I knew people were growing better weed than me and I couldn't let that stand, lol. Most of the expirience is from what others have willing shared, so you couldn't be more right about that.

Kind of like Growing large pumpkins have really taken off as well, because of the competitions and the national reconition.

we are working on sum upcoming contest....
more product driven... less grow oriented.... more seasonal, and specific topic's.... for contest....even then ALL contest must be pre-approved by admin....BEFORE U post or start up.....

be patient my brothers..... SUM NEW ideas and directions are coming....contest included...

Very nice, Thank you Yort.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about the best idea for a contest... Contest...lol

Prize could be.. If your idea wins...
You have to run the contest...hahaha...

hicksticky

Still at large...
you got my interest and vote, i would love to do it and your right bulldog is not just the comp. but the williness to push yourself to a new level..

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Let's start this contest now! Check for a new thread announcing the contest today :)

Bulldog420

Veteran
Awesome Payaso, I love you guys do these kinds of things with your site. I hope this competition becomes an annual thing. Until then, thanks for making this year happen!!

B

buddymate

I like the idea of a gorilla category
:biggrin:
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts