What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New out door grow

samonz

Hi all have had a succesfull first indoor grow,
and I was thinking of starting one OD. :joint:
Has anyone done a thread from start to finish I can read.
I live in the north west UK :chin:
Could do with a mentor or anyone who has grow OD, in the UK :confused:
Thanks all :woohoo:

Skunk No1. From first soil Id grow.

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Samonz iv only rown acouple of plants out door here in the UK...but i do grow in a greenhouse...can u giveme some more info on wot u r gonna grow???are u growing in the ground or pots??? also u wanna get em out quick if u want nice sized plants..will u be starting from seed or clone.....??btw very nice purp skunk#1 buds i love it wen they purp...did u get the temps down for it too purp like that??

dylan

man those are some pretty buds! show some pics of them when they're cured...i'd love to see them. this is my first OD thread here, but it will be finished in a few months. i too began indoors and then mooved outdoors, and i can tell you it's eayser outdoors than indoors....alot cheaper too.

samonz

skunk 1

skunk 1

Hey all thanks for the replys :wave:
Dr D, Dylan Neuronaut.
Ok guys,
I plan to germ the seeds and put them into peet pots using J,inns No2 or I will get some all mix. Then when there about 2 inch I will remove the bottom of the pot and plant in the ground water, and then leave them.
Let Big mother do the rest so to speak. :yoinks:

Skunk no1.
Well that was my first grow fellas, and let me tell you if it wasnt for my mentor xxbluevelvetxx, I doubt I would have made it. That lady is a star.
Out of 10 I ended up with 3 girls which were in soil under 250watt hps.
16 weeks later thay got the chop. Nuro, Its without doubt the strongest meanest weed I have ever smoked. :sasmokin:

As for the purple D,Dr. I dunno it just appeared, If anything D the temps went higher due to the weather we have had lately.

Dylan I will take some pics and post them of cured skunk.

Later chaps.
Si

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Samonz iv never seen skunk#1 so purple mine took on red and purp hues but that was from the cold...maybe u had a rare pheno...where did theseeds come from??breeder??...anyway good luck with ur grow wot beans u puttin down?

samonz

Hey Dr D. Have since lerned the purple tinge came from a neute deficencey (if thats how you spell it).Phospherous i think.
Seeds I will use, will be a OD mix from sensi seeds probably.
Stay safe .
Si

Latest posts

Latest posts