What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New neighbours

Sunshineinabag

Just moved in in a apartment above.

I was walking around the hood, drinking a Bloody Mary when I saw them on a balcony, standing there and smoking. I looked at them... they locked away ... I couldn’t conjure anything to say to them standing On a balcony of the second floor...

Might take a sneaky pic of them later lol

I’m a really friendly guy and this shit doesn’t go well by me:smoke out:
Dude....you stroll around your neighborhood drinking a bloody Mary? Are we related?:bigeye:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
deez are reasons why I bought an acre in wellington ( no not that wellington ) :bigeye:

Sunshineinabag

I live in a type of culdesac / "close" area, so I like to walk around. It's not like I'm walking thro the streets drinking from a glass :)

My grandpa still to this day does similar ...with the exception that he rides a lawn mower with a drink caddy attached to the steering wheel...Bombay sapphire mobile.....

Lol

Hubbleman

Veteran
Sapphire gin! Love that!

Theres this bloody neighbour right across my house that got a stupid dog that barks every friggin time I pass by hes window, and the neighbour doesn't blame the dog he blames me! Told me to stop walking by his house!!

Hubbleman

Veteran
Fucks sake it was raining all morning, I pop open a can of gin premix ... and sun came out!

Anyway another day of strolling thro the hood :D

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Fucks sake it was raining all morning, I pop open a can of gin premix ... and sun came out!
Anyway another day of strolling thro the hood :D

- All this talk of the hood and Gin - got me thinking of how it used to be back a few hundred years ago in London - with the GIN - 'Ding!' I thinks of William Hogarth -

picture.php

- then how things change in regards to the GIN - as the centuries roll by -

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- absolutely - with loads of new gin companies around these days making their 'Artisan/Craft Gins' - Gin has become quite trendy again - and not just with the ex-patriot/ex-colonial set - with their G&T's -

picture.php

Smart assey was more prevalent