What's new

New neighbors Pit Bulls - What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baddog40

I've been around dogs long enough to know that some breeds are more aggressive than others. It's not even debatable. Growing up 'the' dog to have was German Shepherds. For as long as I can remember neighbors on both sides had Shepherds that were damn mean but no one ever feared them escaping their yard and seriously maiming someone or killing someone.

I've witnessed plenty of attacks by not only those dogs but Dobermans and Pit Bulls. With Pit Bulls its not just the aggression, but what happens when they decide to attack. I've seen a Pit Bull get beat with a baseball bat that was attacking someone. The dog did not stop and the guy almost died and was permanently fucked up. Once that 'switch' turns on in them sometimes the only thing that will stop them is a bullet. Add that with the amount of damage they are capable of inflicting and in my opinion they have no place in a populated neighborhood.

Just google 'pit bulls busting fence' and you'll be treated to literally hundreds if not thousands of stories of Pits busting through fences and killing the neighbors dogs and/or attacking people in their own yard. And not just a 30-second to a minute attack a German Shepard or Doberman will inflict, but some pretty devastating gory attacks. Some even going through the neighbors dog door and attacking people in their own home. Are all these stories made up? Not after what I've seen.

WelderDan

Veteran
I know the type of people the OP has for neighbors. Had my share of them for sure. Sorry bro, unless you can somehow make friends with them, you're screwed. Even if you do manage to make friends with them, you're still screwed, 'cause trash has a tendency to drag everyone down to their level, where they then beat you with their superior stupidity. Myself, I'd avoid them entirely. No need to add that type of drama to your life.

Either wait them out and let the other neighbors do the dirty work of calling the cops, or move. Your options are limited with those types. Shit escalates quickly. They thrive on dysfunction and strife. These are potential Jerry Springer guests. You don't want any part of that.

srf

I have a malamute and I know damn good and well shes capable of killing me ..easy. Now for your problem talk to the owners first that doesn't work buy bear mace and mace the if that doesn't work call AC because if that dog fucks with you after BEAR mace than it's completely out of control. Stay high friends

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
OP?...You are a weak person and these neighbors and dogs will continue to piss on u whenever they want........ Confusious. ;)

Last edited:

babelfish

Really? Cause I'm willing to bet I could treat my two Malamutes like they were in a Nazi Concentration Camp and they would never be capable of ripping someones limbs off like a pit bull did to this lady:

View Image

shush about malamutes:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...chnoodle-dog-kaiser-brooklyn-article-1.191160

I hate hurting innocent animals, however these don't sound so angelic. leave the hole in the fence until you get a high powered nail gun to mend it, ya follow me??? it's not illegal to use a nail gun within city limits.

and yet, there are animal cruelty laws..

breed specific ignorance is sad...

only you will know how badly you fail but im willing to bet you fail miserably...
http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html

you have an ignorant owner problem not a pitbull problem.

heh sweet link. very.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
L O L

i reallllllllllllly dont want to get into this Pitt discussion, but seriously? hahah... why do you think the fucking cops use Shepards bro? let the neurons rattle around a bit up there, no? tell you what, if a fucking shepard i didnt know came crashing into my hard i would be just as scared as a pitt i didnt know. haha, have you never seen a viscous lab??? jesus... the amish have some seriously fucking viscous labs, WAY more intense than 9/10 pitts ive personally met.. which brings us back to training, or lack there of. jesus christ, of course the dog is built to kill, thats what it was bred for numbskull, but if you dont teach it that it HAS to be like that, for fucks sake it wont!

the ignorance in this country is astounding... even on fucking weed forums. good luck with your problem, and please dont handle it yourself. i agree with what the poster said about a Civil Matter staying a Civil Matter. dont escalate a problem that can be handled by public services.

B

BasementGrower

killing or beating the dog will only lead u to get beat or killed urself. I know if some1 shot my dog.. id beat them to death for sure. and Dogs are what the OWNERS MAKE THEM.... the owners are the problem.. if u really want something to happen.. call animal control and tell them how they are breakin threw ur fense trying to get at ur kids or dogs.. they will talk with the owners and if it doesn't stop they will keep going until a judge lets them take them...

but don't take it into ur own hands.. period. look at George Zimmerman.. hes going to be hiding for the rest of his life.. because some1 will kill that man.

babelfish

killing or beating the dog will only lead u to get beat or killed urself. I know if some1 shot my dog.. id beat them to death for sure. and Dogs are what the OWNERS MAKE THEM.... the owners are the problem.. if u really want something to happen.. call animal control and tell them how they are breakin threw ur fense trying to get at ur kids or dogs.. they will talk with the owners and if it doesn't stop they will keep going until a judge lets them take them...

but don't take it into ur own hands.. period. look at George Zimmerman.. hes going to be hiding for the rest of his life.. because some1 will kill that man.

'everyone' will forget in a few months...

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sacrificial cat........make sure you got video rolling...............then share the video with animal control, and authorities so they can see for them selves how dangerous those mutts are.......Local new would love it too.

News around here talks about a golden retriever thats been on doggy death row for a year, when a family "friends" daughter was bit. even after several vets have sworn that the bite is not from a dog but one of the other kids.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
#1...talk to neighbor for sure! Some folks are not aware of reality outside their thinking. You have to force their attention to focus on the problem. Just talk like a normal human being and say that you don't want problems for yourself, your family, AND for these neighbors either, IF the worst happens.

#2...don't sacrifice any cats. Creating problems to solve problems is NOT a solution. How would any person want to be a cat that was sacrificed? Sentient beings are alive, their lives are as valuable as any humans life...period!

#3...If the first step doesn't work then contact authorities. But, don't delay, don't procrastinate.

ACT NOW!!!

:tiphat:

STUNKY

There are many options and ideas .. Talking to them is good but do u think they will get rid of the dogs? Probley not.. So let me ask who's fence is it? Your or ur neighbors? If its urs it's vandalism. If ya wanna go to the po pos . I had to deal with dogs and lots of them At my last house.. What u need to do it make the dog afraid of the fence. I had mutiple cats go missing could of been coyotes though cause I live in the country.. In your picture I noticed there was a knot hole .. One way to make the dog afraid of the fence would be to rub something In that knot hole that would attract the dog, take a extension cord cut the female end off and secure the wires just enough in the hole that the dogs tongue could touch them when he though he was getting a treat. Plug the other end up. Keep ur dog on a chain that day or hour.. Shouldn't take long if the dogs r out there.. They think they get a treat but it a trick.. Trick or treat u little bitch.. That dog won't wanna go near that fence

babelfish

the idea isn't to get em to get rid of the dogs ~_~; Just to make an appropriately reinforced area they can play in. (in this case the whole back yard.)

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
education is the enemy of ignorance.
[YOUTUBEIF]yKHznwVTxYg[/YOUTUBEIF]
[YOUTUBEIF]acB7zYeBT8c[/YOUTUBEIF]
[YOUTUBEIF]lcV2uoG9RtE[/YOUTUBEIF]

FatherEarth

Veteran
Electric fence, either poultry netting or hog wire. Takes maybe 2 times getting zapped and they wont poke their head through that fence again. They may still bark but they wont mess with the fence again. I know, Ive seen my pits get into the electric fence before. Now you cant bribe em to even get close to it.
Talking to them wont work I can tell you now. If they are as bad as you say, your wasting your breath. Never call the law, for any reason. For all you know Jethro over there could have warrants and end up in jail, then jed, ned, and teddy got it out for you. Electric fence, and if you are that worried then move to the country. That would be the best move for you. The crowded city is just that, crowded. The country is where you want to be, quiet, no neighbors close, no cars, kids can play outside without fear of weirdos and rabid dogs.. you get the point. Hope you find a solution quick. When it comes to the children I dont mess around. Resolve it or it will keep revolving until something SNAPS!

Blessings of a peaceful resolution to you and your family.

FE

FatherEarth

Veteran
Amazing to me how many people advise you to call the law... Thats a door I dont think you want to open.. The prize behind that door wont be what you are hoping for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts