• i don't mind either way

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Greetings my fellow cocofans,

it's been mentioned by bonecarver and i agree with him, that we don't need an unofficial place to hang out anymore as we coco growers have been given our own official forum to play in and help each other out in.

anyway so who thinks we should turn the "unofficial coco coir growers thread " into The Coco Growers Lounge?

i have pmed the thread starter coco nuts, but he hasn't posted in ages and might never reply. if he does and is not happy, we can always change the name back.

so lets hear it shall we change the name or rather leave it the same and start a new thread for a coco growers lounge?

what do you think?

G

Coconut Lounge :joint: I don't know.. its gonna take a lotta reefer and a lot of ideas to come up with a proper name =]

Last edited:

Ono Nadagin

You know I was all ready to offer The CoCo Caravan as a name for the new post title but GP may have struck the perfect cord with The Coconut Grove thats a damn good name.

Protostele

I voted change the name, but I also like Guineapig's name suggestion of Coconut Grove rather than Coco Growers Lounge.

Protostele

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looks like i should have added a 4th option in the poll, namely; change the name to somehing else. oh well, lets see where it goes.

i quite like the coconut grove too.

I'm from brazil where the nut's come from

I'm from brazil where the nut's come from

I vote Coco Nut Grove. We would be nuts to name it anything else.

G

Coco Nut Grove sounds good to me. I was first thinking Coco Testicle Grove but I like Trichs idea of Coco Nut Grove - rolls off the tongue a little better, don't ya think, hehe?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oldpeculiar said:
I like Coco Cabana actually

another great idea :yes:

but i must say i like the coco grove real well too.....hm this is not gonna be easy. coco nuts is not bad, but that's the name of the member who started the unofficial coco coir thread in the first place. maybe that's a sign, eh?

so lets have some votes on the input, so far we have ..... The Coconut Grove,or Coco Nuts, or Coco Cabana

any more ideas?

B

bonecarver_OG

polls are fun :D

we are all "coco nuts" hehe and it pretty much sumons it all up anyway - and its a cool sign to the starter of the thread :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
truecannabliss said:
Coco loco lounge?

wicked one truecannabliss mate, lol :D
loving this thread, how will we ever decide?
in the end we will need another poll asking people to vote on the name from all the different ideas posted up here, lol.