What's new

New Molecular 3D Printer Can Create Billions of Compounds - Including THC and CBD

RetroGrow

Veteran
you can already order those from Japan. I saw some that sold for over 6Gs. made entirely from surgical grade silicon, and come with 4 different color wigs, and taped voices that apparently synchronize with whatever you are doing to them at the moment.:biggrin: apparently they are big sellers among officers in their merchant marine fleet. come complete with vibrating oral features etc...:woohoo:

Forget silicon. I want real flesh, saliva, and juices. She doesn't have to have a brain, but the rest is mandatory.
A primitive brain would be nice, as I want her to have orgasms and be able to follow instructions.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Forget silicon. I want real flesh, saliva, and juices. She doesn't have to have a brain, but the rest is mandatory.
A primitive brain would be nice, as I want her to have orgasms and be able to follow instructions.

Instructions? Like do the laundry, grab me a beer,etc ?

Cannavore

Veteran
Any one else see the comparisons between 3D printing and the replicator from star trek? The 3d printer is basically a really early model of a replicator lol..

tumblr_mb3fxvE4fi1rz307wo1_1280.jpg

Hopefully holodecks are next

unklemike

Dam I have never fucked around with the stock market but I imagine when this starts rolling full speed and the company goes public this would be a stock to buy.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
20 years after it is a reality, it will be cheaper to make THC, than growing it. The equipment costs, and the supplies that must be fed in individually. For now nice concept.