What's new

New MicroMedical Cab Bag seed 125W CFL

MtnKuSh

it would be great to find out what it is so you dont run into same probs next gro... but being your 50/50 amber,cloudy and your going into 7 weeks flower i prob would just let it go n give a real nice dose of nutes and a real good watering and begin the flush soon after that ;) just me 2 cents worth brudda

MtnKuSh

it would be great to find out what it is so you dont run into same probs next gro... but being your starting to go amber,cloudy and your going into 7 weeks flower i prob would just let it go n give a real nice dose of nutes and a real good watering and begin the flush soon after that ;) just me 2 cents worth brudda
:yeahthats:joint:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
buds are looking great. if you get the runoff up to 6.5 (6.8 is sweet spot IMO) those defs will clear up.

any chance the big one is root bound?

Mk3Jetta

They have gotten much bigger! I havent checked this grow for awhile and way to fucking go man!!

Have you ever thought of using an HPS? or are the temps kinda touchy?

MtnKuSh

yes water from here on out maybe just water and malasses.. you want most of that green to turn on them plants.. that will tell ya that they are almost done and they are using all the nutes left in the soil. when they start yellowing and turning colors this will also tell you that the plant is pretty well flushed. not far now bruddah .cant wait :joint:

dayyyum trip, nice nugs bro.

my bad if you stated this before, but how much longer are you running these for? how are the tric's looking now at 7 wks?