What's new

New MicroMedical Cab Bag seed 125W CFL

Hella THC

Seriously man, fan-effing-tastic job!

Nice jars Tripsick! Save some for me!
HEY! Back off, Bud! Haha, just kidding man. I'm sure Trip will share with both of us. And if not, I hear there's a nice spot for you on the sidelines... haha ;)

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Seriously man, fan-effing-tastic job!

HEY! Back off, Bud! Haha, just kidding man. I'm sure Trip will share with both of us. And if not, I hear there's a nice spot for you on the sidelines... haha ;)

Are you threatening me? :) :bat: lol

BudGood

Veteran
LoL there is plenty because it wont take much :joint: BSF1 is ok, its a super body high and BSF2 is a great head high but taste so good you will just smoke to taste it.

Did you keep moms or clones of the 2? Reveg??

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
That's some sick bud, Trip. I read you're moving on up to the east side. I use a tube with a bat wing instead of the internal reflector and clamp ons. The foot print is much better, IMO much closer to a hood. Don't know about hot spot comparisons as I never used a hood before. Great jars buddy!

BudGood

Veteran
That's some sick bud, Trip. I read you're moving on up to the east side. I use a tube with a bat wing instead of the internal reflector and clamp ons. The foot print is much better, IMO much closer to a hood. Don't know about hot spot comparisons as I never used a hood before. Great jars buddy!

Man, have you seen his latest list? I love helping people who A: have the $$$ to make things happen and B: listen to good advice. This guys gonna have some SICK weight this next harvest! :woohoo:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
The Super Sun 2 Reflector
Dimensions: 26 1/4"L x 13"W x 8"T
supersun2.jpeg

This reflector should fit in the tent i want to buy. 20D x36Wx 63T

currently making Tim the Toolman urrhhhs

Man, have you seen his latest list? I love helping people who A: have the $$$ to make things happen and B: listen to good advice. This guys gonna have some SICK weight this next harvest! :woohoo:

:yeahthatsYep. Trip is the shiznitz. I've been growing around 4 years and looks like Trippy has the skills from the get go.

BudGood

Veteran
II still have a while to figure out what i want to do... the DR80 is nice but the other tent is just the perfect size... but with the DR80 i can use the Yield Master II and a 2ft Tray for the bottom and have room for a fan in the bottom.. Plus the light spread would be even in a square tent... blah ill figure it out

I can get the DR80 for 169.00 here in town and then i have a card that save 10% so it will be a little cheaper than that i think tax is only 7% here..
And the DR80 is proven to to be a good tent...

So my latest list:

DR80 Grow Tent 31 x 31 170.00
Yield Master II 6" Cooled Reflector 115.00
Quantum 600w Digital Ballast 230.00
600w lamp 70.00
6" Vortex VT600 175.00
6x24 carbon filter 75.00

Plus about 100 for misc...

Thanks for all the input this is becoming more fun then building a new high end computer.

currently making Tim the Toolman urrhhhs

Oh yeahhhhhhhh

:yeahthatsYep. Trip is the shiznitz. I've been growing around 4 years and looks like Trippy has the skills from the get go.

Yeah, check it out, I think you missed his latest list. Actually, I talked him into a few changes, the shade is the Yield MasterII, this bad boy:

The glass is hinged and gasketed for easy cleaning and bulb changes. I'm going to upgrade my soil room in my thread with 3 of these bad boys. Right now I'm running a 6" Cool Sun (decent), a Super Sun 2(better), and a 6" Cooltube (not too happy with the pattern it throws, but it'll be changed out next grow). The yield masters are NICE! :yes: Add a 600w Quantum dimmable, and Trip will have a 300, or a 450, or a 600 HPS. Friggin awesome! Don't forget the awesome Osram! The bulb that is, Osram Plantastar, the first bulb engineered from the ground up for horticulture, AWESOME spectrum, way better than EYE Hortilux IMO. German engineering at it's finest. :woohoo: Trip's next harvest will be off the hook! :headbange

growMEDS

That is a sweet setup! You could easily the 300-450 and even 600 in the winter time! :woohoo:

I'm getting jealous lol

Latest posts

Latest posts