What's new

New MicroMedical Cab Bag seed 125W CFL

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i been skimming your thread, nice grow.

i have to ask though, why did you start adding more nutes at 8 weeks flower? the trich pics you took show that the plants were 2-3 weeks from being done at MOST, but on that same day you added ferts. why? you should have been flushing with plain water from then on. now you gotta wait longer. those last trich pics show just about all cloudy. this is when you would be chopping. but you cant cuz you gotta flush for a couple more weeks. you gotta learn to read your plants. you dont wanna harvest super green plants like mtnkush said.

anyway good luck.

MtnKuSh

first grow ..live and learn. anytime you start having nute/ph probs etc that late in flower + the snapped branch.. you are better to just let it go and cut any burnt stuff off and begin your plain water flush from there on out. he will be alright..its organics so it should flush just fine in just a few waterings :rasta: eather way STIHG you gotta give him props being what hes done thus far and the micro unit hes growing in. +rep to you both :joint: prob solved

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i hope i didnt sound too harsh. its just that along with flushing the nutrients from the soil they will need to use up all the stored nutrients in the leaves too. thats easily 1-2 weeks.

for ph i use the drops. i cant remember who makes em off the top of my head. but its a pretty good litmus. maybe GH/

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow wow wow. U have done a fantastic job there bro. dammmm. they looken super dooper dank.

So what do they smell like?

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Nice. Why a tent? I got frustrated a lot in mine. It's nice to have something solid these days...couldn't picture going back to a tent, myself. They are easy to break down and pack up though!

Very very nice!

I actually picked up that same 125w CFL bulb as an impulse buy the last time I was at the store.

It came with some weird white reflector, but what I would like to do is mount it opposite my HPS bulb, and get a little dual-spectrum action.

Haven't figured out how yet.

Pulling up a chair.

P.S. I still see some white hairs, I would definately wait to pull until those receed, regardless of trich activity.

YOur grow looks very nice, im just wondering the exact spec of your reflector, width and depth. im designing a micro cab right now myself.

have u thought about a circualr vertical grow in that cab with your light minus the reflector, maybe even a double rowed colleseum,, might really up your yeilds.

M

masterKahn

Unless you have a 1000hps you can't grow buds like that, your making it all up!!!

In case you haven't noticed I am being sarcastic and have nothing but good things to say about what you do.

daddy fingaz

Had a quick breeze through your thread mate, well done on your grow!

Your cabinet set up is very nice, similar to one i use, yours is a little neater though!lol.

a few tweaks and that'l be running nice, as a previous poster mentioned try vegging a little longer (you'll probly find those roots wont of filled those pots) and continue the LST work and you'll have a nice canopy.

Remember you can always raise your plants closer to your lamp as well, your left hand plant was always a lot lower and could easily be raised.

have you considerded maybe running another cfl in there, it looks like you've got space and sufficient cooling/airflow, sorry if you already mention this!?

I think you could probly ease down on the nutes a bit next time and again as mentioned previously flush a week or so longer!

You'l have a nice little harvest there and youve grown it yourself!

Respect! :joint:

MtnKuSh

Had a quick breeze through your thread mate, well done on your grow!

Your cabinet set up is very nice, similar to one i use, yours is a little neater though!lol.

a few tweaks and that'l be running nice, as a previous poster mentioned try vegging a little longer (you'll probly find those roots wont of filled those pots) and continue the LST work and you'll have a nice canopy.

Remember you can always raise your plants closer to your lamp as well, your left hand plant was always a lot lower and could easily be raised.

have you considerded maybe running another cfl in there, it looks like you've got space and sufficient cooling/airflow, sorry if you already mention this!?

I think you could probly ease down on the nutes a bit next time and again as mentioned previously flush a week or so longer!

You'l have a nice little harvest there and youve grown it yourself!

Respect! :joint:
All very good points :2cents:
next grow keep it all ph'd with your new meter,veglonger,keep lite close as poss..maybe train/prune alill bit.. and maybe stick that other bulb you got in there.. woooow that would almost 400 watts in there:yoinks: keep us posted dude :joint: :rasta: