What's new

new micro box - open to suggestions

K

kidkannabis

Nice buds and bud shots Bongasaurus...how much more do they have til the chop??... keep it up

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
hey, thanks kid! those pics were from a couple days ago. there just bagseed and i havent even checked out the trichs yet so im assuming ive got another 3 weeks or so till there done

update on Day 44 of flowering. things are lookin nice in here! plant A as you can see has these huge calyxes im worried that seeds are growing inside. the other plant not so much but i still like em both!

Last edited:

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
so im thinking about picking up some molases. i uderstand you can flush with it? so i can keep feeding till i chop? i cant wait for that!

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
yup flush an wat ever ya want all it is is sugar witch is wat is ur plants source of energy

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
so i looked at the plant with the bigger buds on it this morning and noticed quite a few amber trichs. im thinking ill give it one last watering with the molasses then give her the chop in a week give or take a few days. the other one im thinking will need to go another week

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
im gettin excited! i think the big ones ready for the cho in another couple days. what are you guys' thoughts about 48 hrs darkness before harvest?

ill grab some new pics tommorow

Last edited:

cfl...KING

Veteran
i read an article in high times about that an 36 hours was better for sum reason.

hey bongasaurus i have a question, i have a gurl that is 11in tall 18inx16in wide with 30 colas under 6 55w CFLs (21,600 lumens), 3 gal bucket, bc bloom an bc boost, temps are 65-70 lights off an 84-86 lights on with lots (200cfm in a 36x20x40 box) of air movement, wat do ya think i could yield? theres a screen keeping the colas separated also. I usually never grow out one plant that big just 4-6 small-medium plants an i nevered use a screen.

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
no opinions on the darkness?

not entirely sure there cflking. it hard to say really, id be looking for somewhere between and oz or 2.

its getting funky in here! lots of frosty purpleing showing up now. three cheers for bagseed. :jump: im thinking about tryning to reveg at least on of them. we'll see. have a look for yourselves!

cfl...KING

Veteran
36 hours of darkness is suppose to increase trich production an get all the energy out of the plant an in to the bud in the form of thc an resin. the plants relizse its at the end so it throughs out all its got.

cfl...KING

Veteran
buds looking really good, lots of crystals an purple coming through. i hoping for 2 oz 2-3grams per cola would be 60-90grams thats the goal

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
i dont think ill bother with the darkness before harvesting. im seeing mixed reviews on it.

ill take a good look at the trichs tommorow and decide when to take em down hopefully

not too sure but im looking somewhere between 1 - 2oz. dont want to get my hopes up

Rastatrue

Hey Now, Man it's turned out real nice. how you got those thick stalks is beyond me.
The buds look super. Those CLF's are amazing. Good job!

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
thanks for the kind words rastatrue

i know ive said it before, but im fairly sure theyll be done in a nother few days now. i think theyve been flowering for about 55 days now

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
hey guys. good and bad news. i took a bud to sample for ripeness tonight and found aphids. looking for some quick feedback on what to do about em... i harvested the one that had more bugs than the other. but i want to let the lower buds go longer aswell... let me know if anyone has info on apihds

damn, uploader still isnt working. ill get some harvest shots up later maybe