What's new

NEW MEMBERS - Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!

window

Veteran
hello to all ic people,just want to say how much i love this site. i come here most days,love to read and learn. been lurking and reading for years,need to post more as one day would like to start my own threads.need to learn how to post pics too.am currently growing cheese,bubblegum,pck and golden tiger.:)

jason33

thank you

thank you

i do a cheap set up with water sugar and yeast works for me,from reading on here most people say it works well,but it is not cheap and works better in sealed rooms easier to control. ps i hope you beat your health issues:comfort:
thank you, just got out of hospital , kemo///thank you , u have info on light movers

Have been looking for an informative forum on growing science and thought I would check it out. I live in the US in a prop 215 state caregiver/patient and live sleep ingesting cannabis. Just started all clean green grow and sorting through a bunch of genetics and more on the way. I will check out the site once I get high.

W

willyweed

thank you, just got out of hospital , kemo///thank you , u have info on light movers
no sorry dont use them but ask around am sure others on here would know have a look in the forums.goodluck:)

Last edited:

Ed Fisher

Dutchgrown, I.M.Boggled and the rest of you good people...Respect and Thanks from a humble student of The Green

Many Happy Bongs To You All !

Ed Fisher

Dutchgrown, I.M.Boggled and the rest of you good people...Respect and Thanks from a humble student of The Green

Many Happy Bongs To You All !

guineapig

Veteran
You used to need 50 posts and wait 7 days before you are granted full private message and custom avatar and other bonus features.

However, due to effective spam blockers, now you need 25 posts and wait 5 days before the cool features kick into effect.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

changed my name... starting over... but icmag has been the most helpful and knowledgable site i have found. everyone is more than willing to share their tips and past experiences to benefit anyone in need. with out icmag i dont know where i would be...... less stonned for sure lol :biggrin:

Nemachode

Hello ICM community! I was directed to this site by a fellow respected grower. Im looking forward to learning some new techniques and increasing my weed IQ. Growing for a better tomorrow...Peace.

Nemachode

Jason 33 i have the nl5haze and I love it. Popped 20 seeds and got 3 great phenotypes. I call one of them Big Burtha and shes a beautiful bearer of crystal rocks.

Latest posts

Latest posts