What's new

NEW MEMBERS - Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!

WasntMe

Hello All ....
I'm an Old School OG member (under a different SN) that did a few contributions to their old FAQ. I took a couple years off to help start an electronics company. Back on the scene to keep my knowledge fresh. I'm hope I'm able to help out here and there as well.

Good luck.

airphat36

You must be a member for a full week as well as having 50 posts....

Jeeze...I cant believe anyone can post 50 times before their first week is up. Its taken months for me to post 25 times.

Guess I spend so much time reading and learning that it doesnt leave much time to post.

hausberg

yeah thanks for the info DG i hope to learn alot and make some new friends.. :) oh and if your a grower in nevada please join N.I.G.A Nevada Indoor Growers Association.

snoochieboochie

hello just thought i would say hi
i am new to the grow game and if somone can check out my pics of my very first grow errr and tell me what i am doing wrong that would be great it was all going so well until the other day anyway i hope to get better at this lol check it out

Last edited:
Very nice.

I am going to struggle to make 50 posts.

Is it worth mentioning that i suffer from Adhd adcd ?

Hey post 27!

What was i talking about?

Hiya Dutchgrown!

Can you tell me what is the next step I have made 50 post's but still cannot access the chatroom?

I tried logging in and out etc but still no luck.

WasntMe

Hiya Dutchgrown!

Can you tell me what is the next step I have made 50 post's but still cannot access the chatroom?

I tried logging in and out etc but still no luck.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are 2 requirements.
50 post minimum and ALSO a member of the forum for at least a week.

green velvet

Hey Green Velvet here... I feel like a fly on the wall mainly reading other peeps posts, but will chime in occasionally. I don't like spending too much time in front of my computer really but love to research. I grow babies for the medicinal scene in NorCal... which has changed a lot in the past year. I am consumed by how much more there is to learn everyday. I guess I'll wet my smarty pants again today.

Latest posts

Latest posts