What's new

NEW MEMBERS - Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!

naturebat

Howdy, just joined and after reading the guidelines, I just had a quick question. Is there a minimum number of posts need for a custom avatar? Love the site!
Thanks!

gman821

Hey everyone

Hey everyone

Hey everyone heard about this site from a friend thought id figure it out... after reading alot of the posts and what the website was about..im glad to say that its good to see a website thats serious about can.. i know as someone that loves weed its good to talk about it with other people...Anyone else from L.A ?

:joint:

C

Cracky

Shovelhandle wants to be a member

Shovelhandle wants to be a member

Quite a while back I tried to get a membership here. It was accepted but never could get it activated. So, I applied again under the nick "Cracky". All's been well so far, I've posted quite a bit of grow stuff. Could any of you managers find a way to let me have my common nick, "Shovelhandle"? If I applied again with that nick do you think I could get approved and activated? That would be great, thanks.

Shov

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you can rer-egister with the name shovelhandle if its available but you cant merge the 2 together..if thats what you are asking?...but for sure you can register with shovelhandle if its not taken.

C

Cracky

I will try that again and let you know! I know I would not have my present stuff in the new profile account. thank you.

C

Cracky

not good. Shovelhandle is taken (by me) but I can not access that account. I send for a new password and the link sent to my email just sends me to the log in page, not the page to change the password. what a mess. It's been like that since I first got that account. I never once got to post or successfully sign in.

C

Cracky

thank you, Mrs. B

but, sorry to be a pain. I got the new password, I got logged in and I still can't post on any threads at all. This is what has always happened to me with this account. I get the following message and as you can see, I've never, ever been able to post my first message. I do not get it.

Shovelhandle, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you just registered please allow up to 24hrs for account activation. Please do not email if you just registered.
You do not have the required amount of posts to access this feature.

hello all
i am a thai boxing/mma fighter & coach from scotland who love's smoking up the herb!
exellent way to wind down after heavy training sessions & love to spread the word about weed's medicinal quallity's!
LEAGALIZE IT!

TheBudFather

help being robbed....

help being robbed....

Hi Mods... ive been trying to get into the chatroom and also customise my profile here.... so i need 50 posts..... i was just on 48 posts when my posts started going back down.... im on 43 now i think AGAIN whats going on?????????:joint: or even 42