What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clackboomdoom

Premium user
You can just tell the Glue by it's look when you have been growing it so long. Lanky, purple petioles, twisted leaves here and there, that lime green center and darker green end of the leaves. Fuck yes brother go!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0747.jpeg
    IMG_0747.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 17

Persianfarmer

Hello everyone, excited to be a part of these forums. I'm excited to learn more about growing. I harvested my first successful grow just over a month ago and have really been enjoying that process. I have my 2nd grow going now and just ordered a second tent set up that I'm super excited to get going. I got a clone of the Panama from Ace Seeds and a clone of GG (supposedly #4 S1) from a friend and another member here that I am hoping are rooting now, as well as some Lemon Sour Diesel that I started from seed that is going well. On the way I have some Chem 91 S1 from CSI Humboldt for the new tent (I'm in the U.S.). I'm interested in older school strains and want to get into landrace strains as well. There's a lot of knowledge here, excited to learn more!
Welcome bro!
You are at the right place trust me 😉

Jungle Nat

Jungle Nat,
You tried to super tune this round and it blew up in your face. We've all been there.
Now before you start another grow making changes without gaining any additional knowledge or insights.

Take a deep breath and swallow your pride, let's learn.
1. Get rid of your growing medium, it's toxic.

2. Your genetics are vastly different from each other and your treating them the same. The Ace genetics are solid. The Gorilla Glue??? Who's it from? So many wanna be's have GG for sale and they're growing skills and selections are riding on name hype not quality.

3. Go to the thread Making Marijuana Great Again and read all the collapsed pages and increase your knowledge of how plants actually feed.

4. Clean everything in your grow room and storage areas. Throw away anything synthetic if you want to ever be more than just a grower with disappointing results for all your hard work. There's not a tree, shrub, flower or lillypad anywhere on the planet that has to check Ph, ewc or ppm's. (Why would you want to deal with that headache of mediocrity?)

5. Ignore the urge to give your plants a little sumpen, sumpen!
Your seeds know more about what they need at what times of growth than you or I ever will.

You are actually growing roots! When you grow a better root, you can't help but get better plants as the fruit of your efforts.

Please don't be offended by my direct manner of answering questions. I want you to have your best grow ever. Start with one or two like strains and master your environmental conditions.

Then after a couple seasons you will see environmental issues that are holding you back. Make one or two changes each cycle until you have refined you skill sets.
Peace brother 🙏
farmerlion

For sure, no worries on being direct. The Gorilla Glue is a mother from a friend who is decently knowledgable on cannabis genetics. He said it's a S1 from someone but I didn't recognize the name. Doesn't bother me if it's not the real thing. I'll definitely do a deep clean after this. I see what you mean about treating all the plants the same though. As far as I know I don't really have anything synthetic. I'm in soil with Gaia Green dry amendments. Liquid Kelp I think is not synthetic? My cal mag is derived from organic sources too actually. Unless I'm missing anything... No offense taken. I also just remembered that when I tried flipping to flower, I must have accidentally bumped my mechanical light timer. Instead of flipping to 12/12 it flipped to outlet only which meant they were under 24/0 of intense light for 3 weeks before I realized what had happened. I'm sure that could have contributed as well. I'll follow up on the resources you listed, thanks!

Thank you for the feedback and advice everybody! Now I'm wondering if I should just trash everything, do a deep clean, throw out soil, and then refocus on the plants I have in veg right now for a healthy flower... Yes, if I do end up ingesting and go to the hospital I promise I will update the thread, haha. Although some of these comments makes me think I shouldn't bother having any of this be for human consumption.

I'm not too bummed even if I lose the whole harvest. I have enough from last time to last me for a very long time. The only thing is that I love giving away my harvests to others, so was looking forward to sharing this stuff. With how it's looking I don't think I should give it away to anyone though, haha. I'm okay learning lessons and maintaining a growth mindset and staying humble (no choice but to be humble at this point). There's always next time. I just feel bad that these ladies had to suffer and won't be able to develop a relationship with the human nervous system.

Last edited:

negative37dBA

Veteran
By Farmerlion
4. Clean everything in your grow room and storage areas. Throw away anything synthetic if you want to ever be more than just a grower with disappointing results for all your hard work. There's not a tree, shrub, flower or lillypad anywhere on the planet that has to check Ph, ewc or ppm's. (Why would you want to deal with that headache of mediocrity?)

I will have to step up and say throwing away everything synthetic to get anything but disappointing results is completely FALSE.
Not saying growing all natural has anything wrong with it but your statement about synthetics is wrong.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
By Farmerlion

I will have to step up and say throwing away everything synthetic to get anything but disappointing results is completely FALSE.
Not saying growing all natural has anything wrong with it but your statement about synthetics is wrong.
You can have any opinion that suits you and your style of growing. My point is if you can get better results without ingesting foreign chemicals into your body why would you?

Also chemicals don't flush out of plant materials. Suspended chemicals will wash out of soil compounds only. I don't make statements that I'm not 100% sure of. I'm here to educate growers about proven truths to raise the knowledge level of the entire community.

The TRUTH doesn't change, what you choose to believe only changes your opinion and not the truth.
I invite you to follow my thread and to research my studies posted in,
Making Marijuana Great Again. My new thread is in the VIP SECTION Growing Victory Microbial Repositories.
Peace farmerlion