What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New member - sort of - or at least back again.

MickeyMice

New member here from the Jungles of Illinois. I actually joined back in 2016 but wasn't very active back then. I come seeking knowledge and not to cause trouble! I have been actively searching other boards for some friends of mine to no avail and I hope I found them. I been searching since back in early December. Thank you for having me back again. My name / handle at almost 80% of every where else is Bugus_Monkey ...

Famous Bob Seger lyrics from the song - Sunspot Baby.
They left me there stranded like a dog out in the yard.

yaz828

New member here from the Jungles of Illinois. I actually joined back in 2016 but wasn't very active back then. I come seeking knowledge and not to cause trouble! I have been actively searching other boards for some friends of mine to no avail and I hope I found them. I been searching since back in early December. Thank you for having me back again. My name / handle at almost 80% of every where else is Bugus_Monkey ...

Welcome MickeyMice, I'm returning to the forums after some time myself. Thanks for sharing and good luck to you.

Persianfarmer

Hiya Illinois Jungle Brother! Hope you will find what you seek!