What's new

New Member registrations

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
It might be due to your post counts being under fifty.
Yes, I can see who gave it and what they said.
Now I'm up to 4 today. I can click on the REPERs screen name and go to their profile if I wanted to.

trueblu8

It might be due to your post counts being under fifty.
Yes, I can see who gave it and what they said.
Now I'm up to 4 today. I can click on the REPERs screen name and go to their profile if I wanted to.
Holy smokes! That's crazy. Well I guess I am about to find out if your theory is correct Pirate my friend. ;)

urbanfunk

Hi all.. think there could be a problem with account verification. I did get the reply to say my account has been confirmed but when i try to acess my own thread that i just vmade i cant see the pics (thumbnails)and when i click the link to the pics it says i dont have permision as my account not verified??? even tho i had confirmation email.. please help.. thanks.. :)

Pirate

Veteran
I suppose the real question is............where are looking to see who left you the rep?
Clicking on "User Menu / Control Panel" or "My IC" ??

I just read "Forum Guidelines #15" by pure chance when browsing around. The post counts are now at 75 for full member privileges not 50. This might suck as a new member but you'll appreciate it once you get there.

Last edited:

trueblu8

It comes up the same either way.

Yeah you're probably right. But I'm sure there are still some bad apples just the same. Lol.

Hey Pirate I've been checking out your photos. Very nice man, very nice! I'd like to do the same someday soon. But unlike you, my better half is not supportive of it which makes things more difficult. Also I already have a felony, so that's something to think about too. I need to do this though man. I know I do. I've given up a lot of things for her, let here control me a little bit too much. It's time for me to get back on my feet now. Forget what everybody else thinks, they ain't paying the bills.

Pirate

Veteran
It comes up the same either way.

Yeah you're probably right. But I'm sure there are still some bad apples just the same. Lol.

Hey Pirate I've been checking out your photos. Very nice man, very nice! I'd like to do the same someday soon. But unlike you, my better half is not supportive of it which makes things more difficult. Also I already have a felony, so that's something to think about too. I need to do this though man. I know I do. I've given up a lot of things for her, let here control me a little bit too much. It's time for me to get back on my feet now. Forget what everybody else thinks, they ain't paying the bills.
Thanks for the props man !!

Consider this:
If your better half is totally against the idea..........and something happens between you two later............"Fill in the Blank". (felony #2). Not saying it would happen but, something to consider. Bitter women do bitter things.

Your either both in up to your necks or forget it. A little head stash ain't worth the price of freedom. :noway:

When I suggested to my wench that we BUMP it up a notch she said......."lets do it". OK..........Done !!!

Just some food for thought.

trueblu8

No problemo.

Yeah she's Dominican and is very head strong. If I do it, it definitely won't be at home. And she definitely won't get to know about it or where it is. Man this makes me miss some of the females I was with before. Mainly the Puerto Rican ones. They were always cool with the herb. I think I may have to go down there one of these days again and bring me back another one to help me tend to the garden. ;)