What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New member here

RottyRzr

Hey all. I've been lurking this site for a while now and finally decided to join. I've been growing for a long time but wanted to improve my grows. I join another forum a while back and have learned some things and hopefully I'll learn even more while here.
I have a current grow going with Ace Seeds Panama that is in week 9 since flip to 12/12. I just changed that schedule to 11/13.
I also have Ace's A5 Killer Haze started. It sprouted on 7/30 so it's got a long way to go.
As you can tell, I like Ace genetics. I have quite a few more of there beans to pop in future grows.
I'll try to get some pics up once I figure out where to put them on this site.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Welcome to IcMag! You can use attach files button straight under the quick reply text box, when replying to a thread. Then you either insert that pic into the post or leave it as attachement.