What's new

New law: Family members and LEO can now ask Judge to remove your firearm...WTF?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear you are ok. Its better to hurt their feelings in the case of a misunderstanding than actually hurt them. Maybe they learned something and wont wind up dead idiots in the future.

thnx bentom.

here's a valid concern. we've all heard of leo getting false info and kicking in the door of innocent citizens, the same holds true for many kick-in robberies, false info leads to innocent victims.

I don't sell weed, don't sell any drugs, nothing illegal or illicit happens in my life or @ my home; however I'm fairly certain that enough tongues wag about me smoking weed, maybe this guy heard some exaggerated bullshit stories about me. This is a very small community, about 80 residents in my town, next city north (7 miles away) has 150, a small story can easily snowball.

the guy @ my door was on a mission, now he and whoever know better I guess.......

devilgoob

Veteran
Don't we all kind of follow the slogan "FREEDOM IS SLAVERY?"

Normal people kill too.

You can make your own firearm here. LOL. Why? Because you don't need a license. Only commercial manufacturers do.

HA.

But me? I will make myself a bow, from stuff I cut in the woods, with a rock I find in the woods, and eat frogs, and get fish, and fry the fish and stuff together with birdy eggs. OHHHHHH.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
why does everyone have to show off their guns.....need to know basis....if you got a streetsweeper or 2 shut the fuck up....keep day to day guns separate....all I admit to is hunting guns....surprise is your best defense and friends fuck you over

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
Agree trout,

Guns are something you don't show off...no good can come from it. Now, when the boys and I are target shooting, hard not to display the hardware.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
that's need to know ^^^....i still have the first 2 guns i ever shot stashed away....if they don't know they cant tell....i am a responsible gun owner and am allowed to legally own guns..i actually prefer archery tho...takes more skill ,don't make loud bang,,,the only thing me and the powers that be disagree on is registering them guns...lol,,,,when i croak my son will have a fun time travelling around collecting his inheritance...guns are a great investment..i have never lost money on em...in maine i used to find and buy a lot at yard sales in the more remote areas...one guy showed me his was working fine and accurate by shooting a tree in his yard...yeehaw...he threw in a k bar and a mounted deer head as bonus

bobblehead

Veteran
A complete stranger that is a witness to your behavior and a psychologist can have you committed to a mental hospital where you'll lose more than just your gun rights. This new legislation seems less restrictive than current laws on the books that could be used, imo.