What's new

New House Seeds - F7 Round 1

kid1

According to the only shop that sells these seeds in colorado, after the 3 seed strains they have in stock are gone thats it. sounds like because someone flowered off some males in a flower room all seed production has stopped and the person i spoke to did not sound positive on any future release dates of any more seeds. Is this gardeners mistake the end of new house seeds? This blows, would have been nice to try out some of their other strains. wtf?????

P

Paco

Now, TR is going to be moving forward with the company, the folks at the shop are not privy to all the info needed to communicate the situation. There was a major snafu involved with 5 or six males flowering in production rooms, that can be attributed to a highly inexperienced grower.
As far as I know, as of yesterday things are still moving along. But I could be wrong, as I am no longer in the day-to-day of New house.
and they are for sale at the Golden Goat in denver.

And I want to see some more pictures Lighforms, WTF?!? I know you have a camera...

the Bubba T hayes are my favorite so far. anyone who has those will be super happy with some purple/black perfumed hazes!

P

Paco

Now, TR is going to be moving forward with the company, the folks at the shop are not privy to all the info needed to communicate the situation. There was a major snafu involved with 5 or six males flowering in production rooms, that can be attributed to a highly inexperienced grower.
As far as I know, as of yesterday things are still moving along. But I could be wrong, as I am no longer in the day-to-day of New house.
and they are for sale at the Golden Goat in denver.

And I want to see some more pictures Lighforms, WTF?!? I know you have a camera...

the Bubba T hayes are my favorite so far. anyone who has those will be super happy with some purple/black perfumed hazes!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
of the strains available at golden goat, which do u suggest?
id scoop bubba t seeds....

P

Paco

Depends on what you want. Highway man is probably the frostiest group of plants I have ever seen. easily.
the RHS is a bad ass haze hybrid, leans haze, but he odd fast finishing willies dom plant will show. with just as zippy of a high as the haze dom var.
And The Bubba Tom Hayes, that one blew me away. It is a perfect marriage between new and old flavors that so many growers are looking for. and as I said, there are some rangy haze plants that are purple as all hell. incense and perfumed sweet lemons were the ones that stood out to me.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how long flowering time on that bubba tom ?
that could b the deal breaker for me... otherwise im going highway man

P

Paco

prolly 75+ i am not sure TR or lightforms would know when the mess of them finished.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
dude thats a shame new house had some serious shit........bubba/tom hill haze,and countless others....