What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New here - hello

BellyDanceNBuds

Hello ladies...I'm new here and doing this out of order...anyway, a little about myself: I'm a news writer for a newspaper, professional belly dancer at restaurants/parties/clubs on the weekends (for fun and extra cash), and a qualified 215 patient here in Calif.

I don't have a grow at the moment because I'm just too busy with my pets, friends, family, boyfriend, school, work and dance to tend to a garden, but when I did have one I loved it. My house just felt warmer and more welcoming when I'd walk in at night. I do have a caregiver that grows for me at the moment, though, which is nice and saves me a lot of time and worries.

Anyway, I'm just here to talk with other like-minded patients: people that are chill, thoughtful, considerate and learn more about cannabis and all of its various aspects. I'm also doing a story about AB390, so I guess that's what originally brought me here...but I'm liking it here, so I may stay :)

Mrs. Swamp

Welcome BellyDanceNBuds!!! I am new here too, and everyone has given me such a warm welcome!! You should stick around!! There are some very interesting and entertaining things to read on here.