What's new

New guy here. Hi all.

JayC

Hi all,
New guy here... Bought a tent 8months ago but couldn't use it as there was no room.

Tent is 70x70x120cm, I am looking to grow one plant only.

Can you suggest Aus seed banks, what strain is easy for a first timer?

Also what nutrients every one is using for a soil grow? I was thinking of using canna Bio Vega and Flores and cyco zyme.

Thank you all in advance.

KITCHA

Veteran
Check out Top Shelf Seedbank on Instagram mate, For Nutrients Canna are hard to beat for quality and consistency, Id go the Cannazym and Rhizotonic with the Bio Vega/Flora, All the best, Cheers Kit

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Welcome to the forum and good luck in your endeavors.
I use Cyco Zyme too, I use it on all my plants both cannabis and fruit and veg.
I am growing DWC so I can't recommend anything for soil other than use some Great White beneficial bacteria and fungi, I also use that for everything.

JayC

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your endeavors.
I use Cyco Zyme too, I use it on all my plants both cannabis and fruit and veg.
I am growing DWC so I can't recommend anything for soil other than use some Great White beneficial bacteria and fungi, I also use that for everything.

Where can I get my self great white beneficial bacteria and fungi? And do you mind explaining to me how it works..

Thank you in advance.
Jay

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
No wucking furries JayC.

I got mine from ebay, $45 for 150g or $150 for 750g https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GREAT-W...RIA-TRICHDERMA-FOR-HEALTHY-ROOTS/122830732752 hint; make an offer of $150 and it will be accepted.

It is a mix of beneficial bacteria and fungi that break down dead organic material and make nutes for the plant.
The bacteria will colonize the medium and prevent bad bacteria from growing while helping feed the plant.
The fungi will colonize the plant and roots and live in a symbiotic relationship helping to feed the plant and take away waste.

JayC

No wucking furries JayC.

I got mine from ebay, $45 for 150g or $150 for 750g https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GREAT-W...RIA-TRICHDERMA-FOR-HEALTHY-ROOTS/122830732752 hint; make an offer of $150 and it will be accepted.

It is a mix of beneficial bacteria and fungi that break down dead organic material and make nutes for the plant.
The bacteria will colonize the medium and prevent bad bacteria from growing while helping feed the plant.
The fungi will colonize the plant and roots and live in a symbiotic relationship helping to feed the plant and take away waste.

Thanks champ. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts