What's new

New guidelines for drug offences

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
agree with everything you are saying but at least 9 is a number that peeps who want to minimise the trouble they would get in can aim for.

i reckon i could just about do it. 2 flowering in my 250 cab (currently i do 4) , 1 in my 104w led cab, 4 mums and 2 in veg. should be able to keep the same yields as im getting now. gonna be tight though. fem seeds are looking pretty attractive right now ;)

VG

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
agree with everything you are saying but at least 9 is a number that peeps who want to minimise the trouble they would get in can aim for.
VG

Or just accept that they think we are criminals, and play to the 28 limit instead, ensuring everything else you do reinforces/rams home the personal, lone wolf, sole toker grower image. Have a bunch of mitigating factors to offset the fact you obviously know what you are doing, and hope for the lowest end of the scale, with a further 30% off for pleading guilty on the night they arrest you.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks to payaso for re-opening the thread. lets not get it closed again by arguing about dealers - at the end of the day its the same as making a generalization about any group of people.

just like any other walk of life - you get good ones and bad ones.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
so is anyone gonna change what they do based on these new guidelines ??

i never have before so i dont feel like paying any attention now,,

STUPPA

No not really , i've already been nicked twice for culti so i dont think it makes any diff if i get caught with 5 or 50 plants i will be getting some prison time .
I got caught with 3 kliks last time and some how i did'nt get any jail only CS and stuff so i think myself lucky there .

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Guidelines should be taken into consideration but not be themselves the reason for our decisions ;)
There´s no point in arguing against or in favor of it only to read it properly and make any changes to our methods if we think that we will be safer that way.
Thanks Payaso for re-opening this thread and please let us keep it clean.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it seemed worth thinking about growing a few trees, but it seems they can get you either way, for predicted yield or numbers?

just stick to the golden rules, take every pre-caution and cross your fingers.

EDIT: Don't be naive of the law though, have a bust survival plan in mind a pre-prepared statement, get mitagating factors in order. Don't fall for the obvious traps, if in doubt go 'no comment'.

Last edited:

RudeDog

Veteran

Nah...Like Mitch said, I could do with expanding.

I'm of the opinion that weed should be in the same category as potatoes, carrots etc. For me nothing but complete legalisation, until then....Carry on.
:dance013:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
K1tww.jpg

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
What's the view on trim?

I don't build up a lot myself, but I'm guessing some people have bags and bags of it....is it worth keeping on top of hash-making.....just from a potential penalty perspective....is a little hash worth more or less than lots and lots of trim??

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I should imagine it's prudent to dispose of your trim and not let things builld up TOOO much. If nothing else, it's evidence of ongoing production, and obviously a bunch more weight for an overzealous magistrate to focus on.

The average plod also has no clue how much trim it took to make that tiny piece of hash he found in the raid. Bubblehash ftw!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Ive been slacking lately and take things for granted empty 5ltr canna bottles lots of unwanted pots old equipment from upgrades...gunna pull me finger out and get me shit together

best thing to do is keep your ears peeled and see what people are getting away with in your area seems different in all areas

peace

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
lol upwards and onwards then,, sweet,,

maybe ill just veg em longer then more like 10 weeks so they get massive and run bigger wattage to keep numbers down a little bit,, better lights as well, had my eye on those gavita double ended rigs for years,, or bubblers maybe and pack in soil for a bit :dunno:

or maybe femmed crops might be a good way forward,,

im clean with the skin head thugs in blue,, how much could you take the piss do you reckon before they really screwed you for a first offence,, like jail time,, 200 plants ?

rocket high

Veteran
im clean with the skin head thugs in blue,, how much could you take the piss do you reckon before they really screwed you for a first offence,, like jail time,, 200 plants ?

Looks like they make it up as they go along , could be 2 years jail or community service and a fine.

If you did get caught (touch wood you don't )would you plead guilty on the day of the arrest to reduce your sentence or fight the machine and and take a greater punishment ?

Personally im not going to admit to something that i feel is pure folly.
just a thought.

mellofello

I admitted what I was doing, even explained alot about what I was doing. Testing seeds to find phenos and such I talked to the copper interviewing me for a lil while about that. However I did not accept that what I was doing was actually wrong or that I shouldn't have been doing it. I'm not sure how much of a difference fighting once you have been caught will make to anything except your own sentence

peace

mello

rocket high

Veteran
The funny thing is ,we're in the Right and THEY are in the wrong.

This govt isnt going to be happy until everybody's spirit is broken, then they can be controlled easier because there is no fight left in them.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Our spirits will never be broken, so we will prevail in the end.
Grow strong and wise!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
there is alot of fight left in some people,,

on that subject who is the petty person giving me negs ?

im a big boy so if you dont like me just say,,, dont hide in the shadows,, and anyway im not going anywhere so get used to it bitch,,

If you did get caught (touch wood you don't )would you plead guilty on the day of the arrest to reduce your sentence or fight the machine and and take a greater punishment ?

Personally im not going to admit to something that i feel is pure folly.
just a thought.

if they got me i suppose i might as well admit to everything apart from any supply,,

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
lol i suppose there is a proper little bitch here somewhere,, must have been someone i infuriated recently ;)

there is an ignore feature you know

Last edited: