What's new

New grow show from Texi *lots of pics*

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Yea that domincan green ... lol crazy ass .. btw bro the three ssh are doing well got one in flower other 2 vegging out a bit more waiting on room to open up .. all 3 preflowering and all 3 cloneable now. Looking foward to see how the first one Ive start flowering goes.. so far its not stretched at all really... and I kinda feel foolish for putting her in flower that early but we shall see how it goes regardless Ive got a good clone of her.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Yea that domincan green ... lol crazy ass .. btw bro the three ssh are doing well got one in flower other 2 vegging out a bit more waiting on room to open up .. all 3 preflowering and all 3 cloneable now. Looking foward to see how the first one Ive start flowering goes.. so far its not stretched at all really... and I kinda feel foolish for putting her in flower that early but we shall see how it goes regardless Ive got a good clone of her.

think ahead of time and think of supporting them with something to hold them up around 6 week of 12/12 buds get realy heavy and hang all over so keep this in mind.cant wait to see them fat buds

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
germinated 6 chemdog d-d from this last trinity release ... soaked for 8-10hrs then paper towel ... 8 hrs later 3 of 6 already popped. My concern about the stock gone.. Had 11 beans so got 5 left in fridge.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
little chemdogs are very quick growing already repotted into 1gallons... Ive got a few pineapple express finishing up atm and a moby dick that should be worthy of some pics shortly.. just been slacking

The three super silver haze are all into flower
1 seems bushier
2 seem to have that early funk smell (pesticide to me)

Ive got clones of all 3 that are doing fine so ill choose a keeper once the three finish out flowering. The furthest one is about a month and its got very little branching and seems to be forming a very large cola from what I can tell.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Forgot to mention my order was marked paid today for :
Bog Sweet Cindy
Bog Blue Kush
Bog Sour bubble (second pack)
Hopefully I get the strawberry kush testers ...

Also picked up a 10 pack of GH SSH non-feminized incase I decide I want to toy with ssh at some point.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Ok guys Ill update tonite with some pics of :

Freaktard 4 weeks - atleast 3 shots dated to show progression.

Moby Dick (dinafem)- probably 8 weeks into flower starting to close out show and frosting up really nicely.

SSH (GH) - Ill show the progression of these girls.

Chemdog- Ill show where these girls are now probably got atleast 2 more weeks of veg before I can sex and clone.

Might throw up a couple shots of pineapple express Im running ... So its going to be a massive update. Im thinking Ill start a new folder (album) for the freaktard progression shots. Should be later tonite once some of them come out of dark room.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Btw I am really interested in stepping up my game on nutes anyone have a soil regime they recommend would be much appreciated.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Will check them out bro thanks for suggestion bro

Ok start of update will be in 2 sections. First off is the querkle known as freak tard.

Day 1 of flower on 5/12
picture.php

freaktard on 5/21 (this is where I was starting to question wether or not she would grow the same way)
picture.php

Freaktard on 6/12 one month of flower:
picture.php

Additional photo of her on 6/12(one is a clip of the larger image):
picture.php

picture.php

SSH #1:
picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Texi, i see a good amount of amber trichs in that pic getting just the way i like it knockout/couchlock
Nice work bro

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Thanks guys I may take her down this morning... I grow tired of picking nannas and shes about done anyhow. If not this morning probably tomorrow morning. Now the rest of the update I promised ...

I had a hard time with keeping this Moby Dick green I expect a better harvest off the next run of her as Ill feed her a bit more.
Below are shots of Moby Dick (dinafem):
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I cant help but show off my pineapple express as well... this ones starting to close out...
picture.php

Ill get shots of the other 2 ssh soon and post them up one looks just like the one ive already shown the other is more branchy.

R

RNDZL

Curious tex what nute program are you using now and why are looking to change your nute regime?

just based on your photos, I think plant health is good enough that if you are seeking a differential perhaps you need to focus in on one part of nutrition and see if it effects gains.

I guess in other words it seems like you close to a great nute regime and if your looking to improve from there the modifications may be minor

If you can figure them out in particular. Say if you want more flowers and you find changing the bloom ratio in weeks 2-6 gives you that differential, that information will be far more useful than a complete nute line change

I have had to change lines because of simple availability and it always made it harder (esp when companies hide ingredient) to figure out the exact cause and effect that made the difference between lines

just some opinions regarding the nute regime change interest, hope it doesn't detract from the fact that your flowers look snappin as is :)

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Thanks bro for compliments.. I am using the most basic of nutes atm. I have been using miracle grow tomato food and miracle grow bloom booster as well as molasses and ocassionally use some superthrive. I only average about 1 ounce a plant and fit about 7 plants under my 600... since I swap out plants to a dark room I have 14 plants in various stages of flowering running under my 600. I see these yields on here that are simply marvelous and would like to try to increase mine a bit. Im considering ordering another 600 watt but have not decided yet. If I could get my yield up that may not be necessary.

So what do you think I could supplement? One of my buddies uses shultz and I have a bottle but dont use it often. When I tried before I overdid it I guess burned a whole group of plants. I have calcium and mag supplements as well. I also have root stimulator that Im partial too.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey texi,alot of times if you go to the company websites or the hydro store,you can get sample packs of various nute lines,thats how i got the general organics line,and they also have a feed chart online,many of the larger companies will,or there is a thread of feed charts on IC

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Unfortunately there isnt a hydro store close going to have to drive a few hours and when I go I want to make sure to have enough cash to get all I need. Id also of course like to have a idea of what I want to get before I get there. I dont want to deal with a sales pitch...

Latest posts

Latest posts