What's new

New Grow: Hindu Kush Vs S.T.A

M

mklod

is there more to show yet? my babies are 10 days old and looking good - need to find a digital camera though

C

cheesey

Ok I measured my pots and they're 2.5L

Now I'm assuming that they are not going to be too small since hindu kush autos are supposed to stay really dense and compact (attitude says they don't get bigger than 14") but if need be I will get bigger pots later.

What are your thoughts on pot size? I'll be honest, this is my first grow. I've read everything I could get my hands on and then some, but it seems the tiny things always get left out of guides (read: pot size/transplanting)

im smokeing lowlifes hindu kush right now cracking smoke . btw my hindu was 29" tall .

DIRT DIGGLER

I just germed 10 ak x autokush 9 showed the tap rootwithin 24 hours soaked in a cup 6-7 hours,damp paper towel overnight...woke up the next day and "bam" 9 popped, funny thing the biggest nicest looking seed...hasn't popped yet.

DIRT DIGGLER

only 4 have surfaced so far,one seed didnt make it,still waiting on the rest...but I dont feel good about this one. I used different soil this time around, I should have used a seed starter mix, guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. I think tomorrow I might order some sagamartha autos just in case.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like u got the short branchy pheno of sta.. u are going to love that flavor.. thats the one i like the best

Sneakabongtoke

hey there PG. your plants looks very healthy. but why did one die and how old/tall was it?
how are you going to pollinate and how many times? and what are you going to do with the male after?

snowman06

Ive been wondering about that hindu kush where did you buy your seeds from? and thamks for the post cuz I wont sure bout it.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldnt mind seeing full grown pictures of LL's so called self-bred gear. Oh yeah most of those are not self-bred, but conveniently barrowed.

Latest posts

Latest posts