What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New grow-ace Panama & mandala satori

jwm

Veteran
Hands free so far.
200 watts @ 25”
The Panama is starting to overtake her tent mate.
Realized I’m on a 19/5 light schedule by mistake.
Prob leave it at that a while longer.
Flower of Peach Crescendo x GPS which is an awesome smoke in potency & effects.
Terrific for sex…

Attachments

• IMG_2505.jpeg
    IMG_2505.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2504.jpeg
    IMG_2504.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2492.jpeg
    IMG_2492.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 77

jwm

Veteran
Had a pull the Panama, too tall even after clipping the tops…I’ve got more seeds. Next time I’ll flip sooner.
Satori is rocking!
Pretty much maintenance free.
16 days flower.

Attachments

• IMG_2758.jpeg
    IMG_2758.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2755.jpeg
    IMG_2755.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2762.jpeg
    IMG_2762.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53

jwm

Veteran
Another 1-2 weeks

Attachments

• 2023-12-03-17-28-21-034.jpeg
    2023-12-03-17-28-21-034.jpeg
    440.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 2023-12-03-17-27-39-496.jpeg
    2023-12-03-17-27-39-496.jpeg
    393.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 2023-12-03-17-26-21-284.jpeg
    2023-12-03-17-26-21-284.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3098.jpeg
    IMG_3098.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3078.jpeg
    IMG_3078.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 63

Sparkus_Maximus

I have grown Mandala's stuff many times and always liked it. Most especially Satori. I still have a couple of jars of Satori because It just takes a little to do the trick..
I have one Satori lady i started 12/12 from seed under lights, after indicating now she's getting a natural photoperiod soon to begin vegging coming Spring. Popped 5 got 3-males 1- lady and one I'm still waiting to show (likely my second-girl out of the 5). Planning on vegging the entire season, and see how they do, along with a few other outdoor crops, Cannalope Haze being one of them.

Last edited:

Sparkus_Maximus

I have grown Mandala's stuff many times and always liked it. Most especially Satori. I still have a couple of jars of Satori because It just takes a little to do the trick..
I wonder what phenotypes did you see in your Satori? I hear there is a ''skyrocket'' (Sativa) pheno, and a ''bat-type'' Indica, which grows a main cola that resembles a - baseball bat. I've been interested in this strain for a Long time now, so I'm excited to finally have some going👍. Is it really as good as some of the posts describe? I would be interested in your opinion of - Satori 😊. PS -Which Mandala strains were your favorites?

Last edited:

early_bird

Veteran
Which Mandala strains were your favorites?
I´ve just grown several times 8 Miles High, and just Beyond the brain (2 Plants) and Satori (7 Plants) after reading so much positive about them. Satori is curing now, can just give a very first impression!

To a certain degree i was disappointed with BTB, it have been very nice plants, with great yield and it is also great weed. But i expected a very clear headed high as i know from some ACE stuff and this expection was not fullfilled. Very nice social weed, which makes things funny, i´m pretty sure i can enjoy it great in summertime outdoors. But not the clear headhigh which real sativas provide.

I´ve just sampled 2 Satoris from my 7 so far. Guess i had Spear and Bat Phenos, my one stunt pheno, but no skyrocket i guess.
Very nice plants, lot of resin (depends on pheno). I liked the high, kind of "wanna do something" but not racy, very enjoyable.
But also not this awesome as people rave about. It can´t beat some of the ACE Sativas. You still smoking a hybrid, not a landrace to nail it. Even if it´s a very good one.
Would i recommend it - yes. It´s a holy grail - from my first samples - no.
But that just 2 first samples, can say more later after trying all of them.

What i can´t recommend enough is 8 Miles High. Just awesome, one of my all-time favorites.
The high is very euphoric and also trippy. I would describe it somewhat comparable with a very good Zamaldelica Pheno (mango carrot) but not so extreme trippy. But in a way comparable up and euphoric.
Music sounds nice, head is quite clear (for a hybrid), you get a very good mood, like the sun is shining out of you. Social, you wanna go out, talk to people, flirt. I love it :)
Very up high with no downsides. On the edge to beeing racy, but not.
No Body Stone with a good pheno, little with others (50:50 change i would say). And if you like them this way harvest them early - very early, like you wouldn´t harvest any other strain !
Found a very nice keeper with sativa high and indica apearance who flowers in 55 days. Most need 65. Yield is great. Just smell + taste are not as strong and prononced as BTB + Satori (who are more fruity), nice but weak aroma after curing, great for stealth grow! My plants smelled very nice like vanilla while growing, some pine aromas after harvesting. Great for Outdoor, gives big bushes.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I wonder what phenotypes did you see in your Satori? I hear there is a ''skyrocket'' (Sativa) pheno, and a ''bat-type'' Indica, which grows a main cola that resembles a - baseball bat. I've been interested in this strain for a Long time now, so I'm excited to finally have some going👍. Is it really as good as some of the posts describe? I would be interested in your opinion of - Satori 😊. PS -Which Mandala strains were your favorites?
All of the regs except Ganesh. The only reason I didn't like Ganesh was because of the yield. I haven't got any of their fem strains. Just not interested in fem.

Sparkus_Maximus

All of the regs except Ganesh. The only reason I didn't like Ganesh was because of the yield. I haven't got any of their fem strains. Just not interested in fem.
Same here, I've only worked with Mandala's regular seeds, Safari Mix years ago, and the Satori lady that indicated recently, transplanted into a 1- gal of FFOF / HF 50/50 mix today. I'm excited to let them go all season in the outdoors, along with a Serious-Happiness (AK-47 x Warlock) which just indicated pistils today, and has been moved into natural daylight photoperiod. In a week or 2 she'll be transplanted out of the little 16oz. solo cup, she'll be off to a good start for the upcoming season🌿

Sparkus_Maximus

I´ve just grown several times 8 Miles High, and just Beyond the brain (2 Plants) and Satori (7 Plants) after reading so much positive about them. Satori is curing now, can just give a very first impression!

To a certain degree i was disappointed with BTB, it have been very nice plants, with great yield and it is also great weed. But i expected a very clear headed high as i know from some ACE stuff and this expection was not fullfilled. Very nice social weed, which makes things funny, i´m pretty sure i can enjoy it great in summertime outdoors. But not the clear headhigh which real sativas provide.

I´ve just sampled 2 Satoris from my 7 so far. Guess i had Spear and Bat Phenos, my one stunt pheno, but no skyrocket i guess.
Very nice plants, lot of resin (depends on pheno). I liked the high, kind of "wanna do something" but not racy, very enjoyable.
But also not this awesome as people rave about. It can´t beat some of the ACE Sativas. You still smoking a hybrid, not a landrace to nail it. Even if it´s a very good one.
Would i recommend it - yes. It´s a holy grail - from my first samples - no.
But that just 2 first samples, can say more later after trying all of them.

What i can´t recommend enough is 8 Miles High. Just awesome, one of my all-time favorites.
The high is very euphoric and also trippy. I would describe it somewhat comparable with a very good Zamaldelica Pheno (mango carrot) but not so extreme trippy. But in a way comparable up and euphoric.
Music sounds nice, head is quite clear (for a hybrid), you get a very good mood, like the sun is shining out of you. Social, you wanna go out, talk to people, flirt. I love it :)
Very up high with no downsides. On the edge to beeing racy, but not.
No Body Stone with a good pheno, little with others (50:50 change i would say). And if you like them this way harvest them early - very early, like you wouldn´t harvest any other strain !
Found a very nice keeper with sativa high and indica apearance who flowers in 55 days. Most need 65. Yield is great. Just smell + taste are not as strong and prononced as BTB + Satori (who are more fruity), nice but weak aroma after curing, great for stealth grow! My plants smelled very nice like vanilla while growing, some pine aromas after harvesting. Great for Outdoor, gives big bushes.
Very Nice report, i've been eyeing their 8- miles high for some time, and your review is informative, Thanks for sharing👍

EnjoyingLife

Same here, I've only worked with Mandala's regular seeds, Safari Mix years ago, and the Satori lady that indicated recently, transplanted into a 1- gal of FFOF / HF 50/50 mix today. I'm excited to let them go all season in the outdoors, along with a Serious-Happiness (AK-47 x Warlock) which just indicated pistils today, and has been moved into natural daylight photoperiod. In a week or 2 she'll be transplanted out of the little 16oz. solo cup, she'll be off to a good start for the upcoming season🌿
That ak47Xwarlock caught my attention awhile back.
Have you grown it before?
If so, thoughts?

Sparkus_Maximus

If so, thou

If so, thoughts?
Actually It's my first attempt with any of Serious Seed's gear, I hear this is a good Sativa-Leaning hybrid so I decided to try it out. Planning on topping her a few times during the season, to keep her from becoming - Gargantuan 🌴 by the time she finishes her stretch. Ak-47 is a well known legend and the Warlock crossing is said to balance the uplifting Sativa effect, with some typical Indica body -effects from the Warlock side.